Status
Royalty
••••••
full(birth name)
Lucas Williams Bernadotte
nickname(s)
Luca
Will
Lucky Luca
faceclaim
Robbie Kay

StatusRoyalty  •••••• full(birth name)Lucas Williams Bernadottenickname(s)LucaWillLucky Luca faceclaimRobbie Kay

age20titleCrowned Prince Of SwedenfamilyFather: King WilliamsMother: Queen CamillaTwin Sister: Princess Emilia Nova Bernadotte friendsPrincess Emilia Your ocsMost princes his ageThe ladies in court that he's charmed loyaltySwedenFranceEnglandHis s...

age
20
title
Crowned Prince Of Sweden
family
Father: King Williams
Mother: Queen Camilla
Twin Sister: Princess Emilia Nova Bernadotte
friends
Princess Emilia
Your ocs
Most princes his age
The ladies in court that he's charmed
loyalty
Sweden
France
England
His sister
secret(s)
He's very jealous of his sister's political prowess and sharp tongue. He believes his inferior to his sister, and fears her.
They love each other to death, however he worries she'll betray him. He hates this feeling more then anything, and wish for nothing more then to get rid of it.
love interest(s)
Any female ocs
personality
Impulsive and sporty, he's always had his way. Not to say he's spoiled, on the contrary he's kind and benevolent, but he does have a bit of a temper. He holds his honor above everything, he will sallow his pride to always do the right thing. He's also protective over his younger twin, Emilia.
He's very much a romantic, he will sallow down his pride for whomever he adores. He's also incredibly lucky it might as well be a trait of his. He constantly wins in games of chances and the like, his luck and charm his best skills. His sister may know how to make an argument, but he knows how to woo people to his side with charm. It's one of the few things the twins have in common. He also adores children and will play games with them often.
hobbies
Fencing
Sword fighting
Wood craving
Archery
Playing with the children
Bio
Twin children were born to king Williams and Queen Camilla of Sweden. A boy and a girl. To their court, this was wondrous news, two heirs to the throne. However, they were not pleased when one was indeed a girl. They called the two twins names as they grew up, the two halves, freaks, the list goes on. Such names were mostly directed at Emilia, much to Lucas's anger later on in his childhood. Before that, Luca didn't believe it was a problem, in fact, he thought he was better then his twin sister, cause he was a boy. He ridiculed his sister whenever she ever stepped outta line and whenever she tried to participate in 'manly' activities such as horse back riding. One day he realized how stupid he was, when he say his 10 year old sister help their mother secure a treaty with Scotland, with just her persuading words. That's when he noticed how smart and tactical his sister was. Slowly and slowly with many incidents involving his sister always having his back and cleaning up his messes, he realizes how terrible he was to his sister and made amends. The two after that year were closer and more strong then ever before, the twin heirs to the crown in Sweden, United together till the end.
Lucas in his teens became more noticeable to the females at court, and the like. He learned over time how to use his charm to his advantage, winning girls over. Of course he always dreamed of true love like in the story books he'd read with his sister, but it didn't seem like it was in the cards for him, being crown prince and all. The rest is in emilias bio
theme song
Stronger
Nightcore U N D E R D O G S
Twins theme
Fire || lyrics Nightcore
RubyChangs Nightcore
quote
"Nice to meet you, (oc name)—ow! Hey! Emilia!—ahem— I mean, pleasure to meet you (ocs title)."
"Oh cmon sis it's just a little mud. Hey~ come here sis~ give your brother a biiiiiig hug!", then he hugs her covering her in mud
"A lady as wondrous as yourself, should never have to see such brutality. And for that, my lady, I apologize. I hope our friendly little sport didn't scare you."
"If you touch a single hair on my sisters head, then I swear on my future crown, I will bring hell on earth to this court. Don't test me your highness."
"What did you say about lia?!"
"Oh buzz off (ocs name), like you haven't done worse?"
"Get any closer, and I'll run my sword through your treacherous heart."