Theme Song(s)

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Twisted

Teeth

Bring me back to life

Full Name
Cadena Isabella Evans
Age
Around sherlocks age, never really says tho. But since they went to the same university it's obvious that they're around the same age.
Gender
Female
Sexuality
Bi
Personality
she's a lot like Sherlock, able to read people pretty easily like an open book. The only difference is, is that she's not bored with life. See, she finds ways to make life more interesting through different ways of viewing it. She can find the most minuscule thing, and make it the most interesting thing in the world. Also unlike Sherlock, she feels empathy and sympathy. She seems like a normal, kind woman who has very high intelligence. She's also has a photographic memory.
The only flaw she has is her shady secret. She's been part of things that could and would get her killed and tarnish her good name if gotten out. Shes part of something much bigger that it's almost dangerous. The only one who can read her is Sherlock, and that's only when she wants him to. She's done shady things to get the job done on her projects, things that would make Sherlocks skin crawl. She's a little twisted beneath that projection of pastel colors and those warm smiles.
She also secretly thinks she's smarter then sherlock, thinks she can outwit him.That's what sherlock and her do, they battle witts and philosophy against each other to see who will get the better of the other. Sherlock doesn't get bored when she debates with him, her always finding new ways to view things.
Appearance
Face claim

Imogen PootsBody claim

Imogen Poots
Body claim

Imogen PootsBody claim