#1-2

"We are the Quinteros! And we don't need help from anyone else!"

||FULL NAME|| 
1: Emilia; meaning "rival or emulate or excel".
Quintero; meaning "one who lives in a farmstead".
2: Enrique; meaning "home ruler".
Quintero; meaning "one who lives in a farmstead".
~♡~ 
||AGE||
1: 14 years old
2: 16 years old
~♡~ 
||GENDER||
1: female
2: male
~♡~ 
||NICKNAMES||
1: Emily; used by most children and friends, as a more fond nickname for her. Adults normally don't call her this, sticking with emilia when addressing her.
Lia; a nickname usually reserved for her older brother, she doesn't like it when anyone other then him uses this nickname. She isn't going to get seriously mad at you if you use it, but expect a playful hit in return if you try.
(Sweet) Cattleya; usually reserved for love interest, it being the Colombia national flower. And also her favorite flower.

2: Eni; mainly used by his little sister ever since she was a tiny child. The reason why she used this was because she couldn't figure out how to pronounced his name, so instead called him eni. While she rarely uses the nickname now, she uses it whenever she needs to lean onto him, being their little signal that she needs comfort. Other then that, Enrique teases her about this nickname, gaining a playful swat in return.
(Mi) Osito; a Spanish nickname that means "teddy bear". Usually reserved by love interest.
Oso; Spanish word for "bear", a nickname given to him for being as intimidating as one. He's quite tall for his age and can tower over many adults, which is intimidating all on its own. But it's amplified even more so when he gets protective over emilia. Like a mama bear protecting her cubs in a way.
~♡~ 
||PRONOUNS|| 
1: she/her/they
2: he/him/they
~♡~ 
||SEXUALITY|| 
1: (unknowingly) pansexual
2: straight
~♡~ 
"Let's cause some chaos shall we?~"
"Sis. No."
"Sis yes~"

||PERSONALITY||  Both siblings personalities are very similar, seeing as they were both raised in the same environment

||PERSONALITY|| 
Both siblings personalities are very similar, seeing as they were both raised in the same environment. They're known to be quite resilient and strong, being able to work on their parents farm since they were both 6 and 8 respectively. Emilia and Enrique both working with the animals and farm land.
Their father, just like them, was raised to be strong and independent. Working on things without asking for help from anyone. His wife, their mother, is the same way, raised in a similar household as their father.
However, thanks to this, their flaws and problems were passed onto their children. Both children are proud and emotionally guarded, raised to never rely on others both emotionally and physically. Even when they were sick, they had to work themselves on the farm to exhaustion, which is only then they could rest.
Enrique knows the issues relating to their family, and thus made an effort to let his sister know that she could rely on him, whenever she wanted or even needed to. Since he started this reenforcement ever since they were both small, emilia grew up only on letting her brother in, letting only him see the cracks in her own soul.
Despite that though, Enrique doesn't do the same for emilia, seeing as he must be strong for his little sister. Becoming quite protective over her.
Other then that, they seem very much like normal siblings in a normal home. In town, while emilia is still seen as quite a strong girl, she is also very courageous. She likes to climb trees and hang upside down like a monkey, always getting a snort out of her brother by doing so.
Enrique meanwhile, is known as the mature, flirtatious elder brother. He usually flirts with girls around, or even older then him, just for fun. He's basically the pretty boy kid that girls in their age group adore and swoon over. He is a bit cocky with this, but his sister usually the one who pulls him out of his ass before his head gets too big.