Status
Royalty 
••••••
full(birth name)
Emilia Nova Bernadotte
nickname(s)
Emilia
Emma
Emily
Lia
Nova
faceclaim

StatusRoyalty  •••••• full(birth name)Emilia Nova Bernadottenickname(s)EmiliaEmmaEmilyLiaNovafaceclaim

Alexandra Dowlingage20titlePrincess Of SwedenfamilyFather: King Williams Mother: Queen CamillaTwin Brother: Lucas Williams BernadottefriendsCrowned Prince Lucas Of SwedenYour ocsHer ladies in waiting loyaltySwedenFranceScotlandHer brothersecret(s)...

Alexandra Dowling
age
20
title
Princess Of Sweden
family
Father: King Williams
Mother: Queen Camilla
Twin Brother: Lucas Williams Bernadotte
friends
Crowned Prince Lucas Of Sweden
Your ocs
Her ladies in waiting
loyalty
Sweden
France
Scotland
Her brother
secret(s)
She wants to desperately be the crowned princess, her being a far more focused and politically sound then her twin brother, but she hates these thoughts that fill her head, her adoring her twin. However, after Mary of England succeeded the throne, the people have been wanting her to take the throne, finding her a far better ruler politically. She hated how this was destroying her brother, however she could feel a slight joy of such power getting close to her hands. She hates her feelings.
She has done a lot to keep her brother out of trouble. Whether that be it bribery, assassinations, blackmail, you name it. She would do anything for her brother and for his well being. She feels guilty for all she's done, but she feels like she has to be guarded and hardened to help her brother. For her loyalty is forever true to her family.
love interest(s)
Open for male OC's
personality
Out of the twins, Emilia is the mature calm one. She constantly reigns the other one back whenever he goes buck wild and always cleans up after his messes. If anyone threatened her brother, or her friends, she was snap with her sharp tongue and cut them down with her words. No one engages in an argument with the sharp twin princess of Sweden.
hobbies
Flute Playing
Piano Playing
Sewing
Singing
Horseback riding
Bio
Twin children were born to king Williams and Queen Camilla of Sweden. A boy and a girl. To their court, this was wondrous news, two heirs to the throne. However, they were not pleased when one was indeed a girl. They called the two twins names as they grew up, the two halves, freaks, the list goes on. Such names were mostly directed at Emilia, much to Lucas's anger later on in his childhood. This only made Emilia stronger and sharper, for in order for a blade to sharpen, another blade must clash with it. Emilia has survey her mother in court, watching her methods and her mistakes, learning and speaking out at times, much to her parents surprise and the court's annoyance. Her patience and her calmness was only gained when her brother became more and more rebellious and childish. She had to reign her brother and their friends (maybe your ocs?) in a lot. Ever since they were wee small ones. They were all old playmates, their parents being close to most of the different courts at the time. Her brother was always a trouble maker, Emilia always having to clean up after his messes. Honestly, she did get quite annoyed at times with him, but she loves him dearly and will do anything for him. She never had time for love or suitors as she saw fit, which caused her to become more desirable. That's how her brother gained his protective trait over her, that and being protective seemed like the least he could do for the sister who always protected him.
(I'm sorry if that was bad, I'm half asleep)
theme song
Natural by imagine dragons
(YouTube thing won't work)
Twins theme
Fire || lyrics Nightcore
RubyChangs Nightcore
quote
"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I am Princess Emilia Bernadotte of Sweden, and this is my brother, crowned prince Lucas Williams Bernadotte of Sweden."
"Luca! Stop playing in the mud with the boys! I swear your clothes are filthy."
"Smooth big brother, smooth."
"I may not be next in line, but that does not mean you can push me around like a small chess piece. I will marry when I see fit. Without your input. The only one I shall consult with this is my twin brother. The crowned prince. Do you understand me?"
"Do you know who you're talking to? Learn your place. I won't be so understanding with your tone the next time we speak."
"Luca....what did you do this time?"
"Words. Mightier then any sword any forger in the world can make. That's how you'll win such a battle."