× Name(Including surname)
Tempest "Tempy" Carols
× Gender
Female
× Age
17
× Sexuality
Bi
× Personality
Tempest, better known as Tempy or Carol, is very quiet and almost doll like. She doesn't speak up unless told to or she brings herself to do so. She's not meek by any means, just she seems robotic and almost mute. Most of the time, her closest friend Eugene and sometimes Harry speak for her, her whispering to them what she wants to say. Whenever Eugene isn't around to tell the group, Harry would.
However, she does speak up at times by herself. For example when the player came to the school and Scarlett started to gang up on her, tempy would speak up softly to defend and shut Scarlett down, to allow the player to speak. She kinda understands scarletts point, but she was being so obnoxious and school-bully-Like about it Tempy couldn't stand it. Everyone in the group, but Scarlett, cares for the small girl, they listen to what she says cause most of the time she's correct. Tempy also at night would keep track of how much food they have with Sadie, so that way the food won't go noticably stolen again like what happened with the previous group, whilst their at it, they make sure none are spoiled. They keep the pest control down as well. Tempy wanting to be as helpful as possible.
× Looks

× Outfit Above× Hairstyle AboveSometimes this

× Outfit
Above
× Hairstyle
Above
Sometimes this

× Outfit Above× Hairstyle AboveSometimes this

Only when she has time or is bored
×Theme

Lost Dreams Piano Ver.
× Weapon
She was given a switchblade from Eugene to protect herself with, but she never really uses it. She mostly strategizes with stuff around her before she has to kill anything.
× Friends
Eugene; they were childhood friends ever since they were in elementary school. Back then, Tempy was the loner kid in the class that no one paid attention to, and, for awhile, Eugene didn't either. It was only until one day when people were making fun of his dreams of becoming an idol was when the two crossed paths. Tempy spoke out against the kids, coldly asking them, 'do you idiots even have a decent dream? If not then I don't think you should even criticize his. Besides it's not your life, it's his, so why bother him? Seems like a useless waste of energy to me.'. And from that day forward they became closer then anyone who think they'd be. Eugene is the only one of two people who knew bout her emotionally abusive religious family, and why she keeps silent a lot. So he never forces her to talk and just plays games and/or does all the talking herself.
"Ha! Tag your it!"
Ever since the apocalypse started, they were separated for awhile, which killed Eugene inside. He didn't know if she was dead or alive, until on one of his savaging group missions, he found her in the house they were searching in. He was so relieved that she was alright, and her to him. Tempy has been surviving on her own after her parents killed themselves, thinking this was the end of times sent by the lord. They tried to kill Tempy too, but she got away as fast as she could. She's been hopping from house to house, trying to survive on her own, until they found her. After convincing the group, they took her back and made her part of the group. She's been there longer then Scarlett.
Harry; he was part of the group with Eugene that found her. He was kind and considerate to her, he was understanding to her when she wouldn't talk and had Eugene talk for her, despite the others annoyed with it. Whenever Eugene was put on scavenging groups, Harry would stay behind with Tempy and try to be friends with her. With his constant patience and understanding, he actually became friends with Tempy to the point that she would make conversations with him and smile at him. Tempy would make him and Eugene hang out with her in a group, so they became a close knit circle. He was the only other person she told about her family and what happened to her, her trusting him just as much as Eugene. He understood wholeheartedly, and related to her. Unlike Eugene, Harry went through a similar thing, they bonded deeply cause of that. Both Harry and Eugene are somewhat protective over her, Harry less so then Eugene.
Sadie; they knew of each other in highschool, but didn't became friends until she joined the group. Sadie liked seeing a familiar face there, so she talked continuously to Tempy. Her relationship with her is similar to her and Eugenes, just not as close.
However, Sadie is her closest girl friend in the group.
Ethan; despite the twos similar personalities, they aren't very close. Whenever they're left alone, neither really speaks, them both being the quiet types. That still doesn't mean they don't respect nor care for one another. In fact, they greatly appreciate the other and will both protect each other to the best of their abilities. They sometimes do night patrols with each other if Eugene or Harry aren't able, and they make sure everything is safe and secure. Overall, they're pretty good friends.
Lawrence(before Mc shows up); since Tempy wasn't around for all the previous group drama, the two were pretty nice to each other. Lawrence greatly appreciates her input for plans and the like, plus her services as a member. Tempy speaks her mind when it comes to her plans, which is where she mostly speaks to Lawrence in. Otherwise they don't hang out often.
Sue; theyre friends, just not that close. They trust each other and discuss theories a such, her not talking a lot but still discusses things with her.
Judy; Tempy always does her hair, making all nice and pretty. They mostly are very girly together, even though Tempy is very quiet.
Hailey; they don't talk very often but they do keep each other company when they're both alone. Whether that be playing a game, or just sitting in silence(more often).
Jay; not very close. Jay respects her enough, but doesn't really act friendly towards her.
× Enemies
Lawrence (after Mc shows up); by the time of Scarlett's death, that's when Tempy started to suspect him. She noticed all of the stuff started to happen after Mc showed up and started investigating from there. She knew it was Mc doing it, her killing Judy disqualified her since Judy was the one constantly defending Mc and was her closest friend here. She did however believed that Mc is the linchpin in this whole mystery. She figured out the motive was that someone did all of this for Mc, from all the emotional behavioral motives she hypothesized, but didn't know exactly who did it. She then went back to when Mc first got here and realized the whole fire thing was the reason Mc for sure got into their group. She then realized the only people there were Ethan and Lawrence. Of course she didn't know for sure, but believe that it wasn't Ethan, that it didn't seem like him. She discussed all of this with sue, talking bout their theories of what could be happening. Sue told her that she was going to confront him, that if she disappeared, her theory was proven correct. Tempy tried to convince her to not do it or at least to bring someone strong with her. Sue didn't give in under the impression that the others wouldn't believe them and tell Lawrence before she has the chance to. Sue did say that Tempy could help her, but she refused, her being afraid that she could be wrong and she could lose a friend if that's the case. When sue disappeared, tempys theory was prove correct, which is when she decides to take Eugene, Harry, and Sadie to the side and tell them her suspicions and pretty much everything. She felt so guilty about being so cowardly, that sue is dead because of her. They all keep quiet about it, wanting to gather more evidence. After that Tempy lost trust in Lawrence and even feared him. She would constantly make up excuses to not plan things with him, or have Harry, Eugene, or Sadie around her to keep her safe.
Scarlet; Tempy never liked her for how loud and obnoxious she is. She hates how much of a bully she is, her constantly speaking out against her when she's annoyed. When Scarlett first arrive, she thought she could push Tempy around cause of how meek and quiet she seemed, boy was she wrong. Tempy did not put up with this nonsense and would easily stand up for herself, usually without Harry, Eugene, nor sadies help. Otherwise they're very civil.
× Family ( Are they alive/dead or Infected)
Mother: Angela Holly Carols (dead)
Father: Harold Noel Carols (dead)
× Fears
Being bit
Guns
Her parents
Eerie silence
Exploring alone
Heights
× Strengths
To the group, she seems very much a loner and weak for the most part, which is partially true. However what she doesn't have in strength, she has in strategy and memorization. She had the town map memorized to the point whenever she would go on scavenges (which is rarely thanks to the boys) she would lead the others to find places they haven't been before. She would also make traps while the others on scavenging missions, these traps are mostly supposed to kill multiple zombies at once.
Sadie is the one who's more of the strength in the pair.
× Likes
Animal lover
Comfortable silence
Carving
Sculpting
Drawing
Warmth
Calm Music
Tea
Books
Flowers
× Dislikes
Emotions
Sleeping alone
Being the center of attention
Cold
Sickness
Things that go bump in the night
Soda
Chips
Snack foods
Pressure
Loud people
× crush
(If Eugene is love interest then Harry would only see her as a sister and vise versa.)
Eugene
Or
Harry
× Why do you like your crush
Eugene; they've been friends for a very long time, them both standing by each other's side ever since they met each other. He never forces her to speak up nor discourage her from doing so. He never lost his patience with her and they care for each other immensely. They naturally became close and it slowly turned romantic. They never official said it was nor did either of them confessed. Only after what happened with the Lawrence-Mc drama and their near death experience did they realize how far their relationship has progressed from simple friendship. When they escaped with the Mc and (what ever ending we decide would happen), they got together and had a happy supportive relationship. Also the same grieving thing as stated in the Harry segment also happened when Harry died, but wasn't as bad since even though they were close, they weren't Eugene and Tempy close, since the two are childhood friends (I hope that makes sense).
Harry; they became really close over the course of tempys integration into the group, them almost being as close as her and Eugene. What was the turning point? Well it was when Harry told her everything bout his old home life and she did with him, them getting even closer. Harry, unlike the others, would vent to her about everything that was bothering him. Tempy would give him the best advice she could, helping and comforting him. They slowly became romantic and, by the time the attack drama thing happened, they were ready to confess to one another. (This only happens if something like the normal ending happens) When Eugene died, Harry held off telling her his feelings, since it wasn't the right time. It was the first time Tempy showed all of her emotions on her sleeves, being devastated and grieving. Harry was also heartbroken by eugenes death and they grieved together. After they recovered, they eventually got together and stayed together in the safe zone.
× Other
Eugene tried multiple times to teach Tempy piano, but she only knows a few simple songs and they're only christmas songs!
Eugene and Ethan are the only ones who call Tempy, Tempy. Everyone else either calls her carol or tempest.
She constantly draws nature things in her sketchbook, mostly to keep on remembering how life was like before the apocalypse.
Whenever Eugene goes on a scavenging trip, he always tries to find a new sketchbook. He only ever did find her one the day Mc joined the group, although the pages were stained and the cover was worn out.
Whenever she wants to say something to the group when all of them are together, she always stays behind Eugene or Harry and lightly tag on their sleeve cuff, then whisper in their ear what she wants to say, them saying it for her.
She never does patrols on the rooftop, her being afraid of heights.
Harry and her love to read books together, their favorite to read together being Harry Potter.
She has a bag filled with different kinds of books and art pencils. She also has a hand held sharpener that was found by Harry on a scavenging trip.
She enjoys styling people's hair, her starting when she did it to her dolls when she was young, pretending they were her friends and they would be having sleepovers.