□Name: Angelica Robin Nightingale
■Age: (starting from season 1) 20
□Gender:  female
■Species:  human
□Hunter?:  becomes one after meeting dean and Sam
■Family: 
Father: James Keith Nightingale (alive)
Mother: Abigail Joy Nightingale (dead)
Older Brother: Anthony Phoenix Nightingale (alive)
Little sister: Mercy Raven Nightingale (dead)
□Crush: Sam or open
■Background: she was just 4 years old when her little sister was born. Before that they were a happy loving family. The father was goofball who enjoyed to embarrass his kids, and the mother was the doting sensible one. That all changed in one night. Now Angelica didn't know what happened exactly, her memories are fuzzy. But all she does remember is, a giant dog, her mother's yelling to take mercy away, her father running, and screams. All she knows is that after that day, her mother was attacked by wolves. Her father wasn't the same after that.
Her father put her through rigorous survivalist and apocalyptic training. Whenever she or her brother would ask, he would hit them with whatever he would find. No longer was the goofball father they used to know, all there is now is angry ball of Fire snappy at every turn. But they didn't get the worse of it. Their sister, mercy, was blamed for everything. When they would get punished for not doing the training exercises, mercy would be yelled at for it even if she did all of them. Eventually it was so much that Anthony ran away and never looked back. He tried to convince Angelica and mercy but they both refused. Angelica remembered the times where her father would make her laugh and smile, she hopes that she could see her father be happy....one last time. As for her sister, well, Angelica practically raised her. There's no way she'd leave Angelica behind.
Big mistake.
Angelica and mercy stayed there for 5 more year. Mercy couldn't handle it anymore. She killed herself, Angelica finding her hanging from their room. It was after that that Angelica gave up on second chances. She ran from that house and never looked back. After a series of events, she became a waitress at this bar that had a siren loose in its town. Sam and dean came there on a job, heard about the siren and all those deaths. So they asked around, starting with her bar. She hums while they work so at first they thought she was the siren. Since Angelica took a liking to Sam, much to deans failed attempts at flirting with her, so he tries to get more info. At first, he begins to actually care and like her, starting to second guess himself. He however then learns that she's gonna preform at the open mic that night, he fears that she's going to kill everyone at that bar. They set up a plan to try and eliminate her, at the same time Sam has second thoughts. When they antic the plan however, the siren tries to attack her. They realize she isn't the siren but a new target. They save her but now they need to figure out a new plan, including her in it.
□Looks:

Faceclaim: Gemma Chan■Personality: on the surface, she seems to be a hard-to-get kind of girl

■Personality: on the surface, she seems to be a hard-to-get kind of girl. She doesn't like flirting (unless they're doing terrible at it, which she finds adorable), she's quick witted, she has great people skills, etc etc.
tho that's mostly a persona she puts on the outside. Around people she trusts, she's reflective to the point she's pretty much a damn mirror, she's guilt driven, boiling anger simmering under the surface, recklessness beyond measure, and no regards for her safety. She's fearless, but self destructive. After her sister killing herself, she doesn't care anymore. She's not suicidal or anything, she's just.....tired. She'll continue living and surviving, but if she was given the chance to save the world(or someone important to her) in exchange for her life, she'd take it.
□Fears: wolves, had a phobia of it ever since the incident of when her mother was killed. Oh and also wooden and metal spoons, mostly played for comic relief but it has some sad reason to it.
■Flaws: Shes reckless with her life and won't care what happens to it. She'll finish what she started and if dying is what she has to do, then she will. If someone triggers her anger enough they can cloud her judgement, usually that never happens, but if they push the right buttons, she will lose her mind.
□Other/Trivia:
•After she left to go work at the bar, she referred to herself as robin and used that as her name to everyone. She wanted to leave her old name and life behind her.
•She still has her survivalist training ingrained in her to this day, which makes her a great hunter.
•Once dean knew her hobby of singing and her last name, he started calling her song bird, as a nickname.
•Her other nicknames are: Robbie (mostly everyone), Ro (mostly everyone), Angela (Sam and dean), Song bird (dean), sweet nightingale (sam (rare)), angel (Sam), baby bird (Anthony), and blue bell (Anthony)
•She has an addiction to hot sauce, she puts it on everything.