#2

□Name: Destiny (no last name)
■Age: over 13.8 billion years old, can change to look like any age but 22 is the one she defaults to
□Gender: 
Female
■Species: 
Eternal Goddess like death or god
□Hunter?: 
Helper of the Winchester's
■Family: 
None
□Crush: dean, Castiel, or Gabriel (she isn't related to god, so not incest)
■Background: destiny is the literally embodiment of destiny. She selects who gets what destiny, like as though she's giving them a role. Before god became the big Kahuna, she would make and assign destinies to many entities, like god himself to be made into existence and to become this huge. After he became in charge, her job as been downgraded. She worked for him now to assign destinies, not make em. When she did make em, it was under wraps and only made by herself. She was the one who gave Robin the destiny to meet the Winchester's and keep them in line, especially Sam. She created a buffer for Sam and dean, to aid them to stop their destinies. She created loopholes in those twos destinies and robin was the key to help them realize it. She did this cause she was frustrated that she became second fiddle to a deity she created, to give two innocent children to be part of some kind of angels temper tantrum. Even if it shows that destiny in the end is weak, she didn't want this anyways. So she helps the Winchester's, in anyway she can. She has powers of an angel but more powerful, and more different powers.
□Looks:
Kid form faceclaim: Marina Nery

□Looks: Kid form faceclaim: Marina Nery

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Teenager form faceclaim: Zendaya

Young adult form faceclaim: Freida Pinto

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Young adult form faceclaim: Freida Pinto

■Personality: shes wise and calm, almost emotionless

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

■Personality: shes wise and calm, almost emotionless. She gives wise advice to the Winchester's when it comes to certain monsters they don't have the answers to. She provides certain weapons that she knows works. She tries to be as helpful as she can, to stop certain destinies then others. But she can't erase destinies, she can't directly interfere either. She could easily defeat lucifer and micheal, but her whole destiny thing won't allow her to. She can not change the future but the Winchester's can. She'll provide everything she can to them to stop the wheels of fate, but in the end they can only delay their fates, not erase.
□Fears: karma coming to collect her for her insubordination
■Flaws: shes very stubborn and headstrong with her ways of doing things, she won't change it without evidence that it wouldn't work. She also continue to change fate, over and over again. Racking more and more debt to karma, the only thing that can kill her. She never stops, thinking this is what she must do. She has no self control. She also has a superiority complex, she has immense respect for the Winchester's but she still believes she's above them cause she's literally the embodiment of destiny.
□Other/Trivia:
•she changes into many forms, but the ones above are her main ones.
•she has a soft spot for children
•karma and her was close friends before destiny defected.
•karma is the only one who can kill her.
•destiny made the destiny that Cass would defect and help dean and Sam
•she loves sweets