"Time, a constant force
Hands spinning in circles ahead
Never stood in place."

Full Name Sayuri IkeharaName MeaningSayuri; From Japanese 小 (sa) meaning "small" and 百合 (yuri) meaning "lily"

Full Name
Sayuri Ikehara
Name Meaning
Sayuri; From Japanese (sa) meaning "small" and 百合 (yuri) meaning "lily". This name can also be composed of other kanji combinations.
Ikehara; From Japanese (ike) meaning "pool, pond" and (hara) meaning "field, plain".
Nicknames
Ikehara~Chan; mostly used in the anime, it's used as a sort of formal nickname many would give her. She doesn't mind this nickname, but she does wish people would stop being so formal.
Sayuri~Chan; used with more open and friendly people who first meet her. She prefers this over the previous nickname, since it's much less formal.
Water Lily; her title given to her by the jujutsu sorcerers. Her mother was technique user that uses forest themes and her father was a technique user that used water themes. Sayuri gained these techniques through her own technique that will be elaborated later, and so gained the title that encompasses both themes. That and it just fits her honestly.
Little yuri; a fond nickname given to her by the instructors at jujutsu high. Seeing as she practically grew up in the school after her parents passed, everyone who watched over her gained a sort of fondness towards her, in the form of seeing her as a little sister. And so, they call her little yuri from time to time. They usually call her yuri, but when being playful they would call her little yuri. Gojo, someone whose like an older brother to sayuri, calls her this the most. Sayuri likes this nickname.
Lily; pet name that is usually used by the love interest. This may change depending on the love interest.
Age
15-16
Species
Human/Curse User
Birthdate
August 12th

"Black stain on white soul
Forever a scar upon them
That is a cursed ability."

Abilities//Powers//Curse Her technique she uses is something she likes to call 'Echo'

Her technique she uses is something she likes to call 'Echo'. The technique takes some kind of cursed object, usually someone else's weapon, and mimics the owners. She, currently, cannot mimic them perfectly, hence the name 'Echo', being a copy yet a weaker version.
Later on in the story, she could be able to mimic the abilities perfectly, and even mimic someone's technique with just them either being in the vicinity or having something of their's.
She mainly uses her mother's and father's techniques through her fan and hair pins, which were the weapons of her parents. She mainly uses this so much that no one, besides a select few people, knows that her true technique is Echo.
Her abilities could work on curses, but in her current state, she would need something of the curse to be able to 'Echo' it.
She can also mimic domains. Like before, she mainly mimics her mother's and father's domains, but she can mimics others as well.
Her father's was known as 'King Koi Pond', which is more so a support domain. It takes the caster and it's target into a domain with ankle deep water, looking like a land made of many koi ponds(think of something like the different pools of water in liyue in genshin impact). The caster would be put on the highest pond floor, furthest away from the target. The reason for this is that the target and the user's powers/techniques are neutralized completely. In exchange, allies of the user's abilities are amplified inside the domain, making it the ample situation for the casters allies to take down the foe. This domain can also be used as a place of negotiation, neutralizing both parties abilities to aid in civil discussion. The original domain could target more then one target at a time, but because of sayuris skill level, she can only target one person at a time, and can only have a few people inside at a time without it fading. Like before, she'll learn how to perfect her technique and mimic her father's domain perfectly, but for now it's a bit weaker.
Her mother's domain is called 'Hunting Grounds'. This one is a more offensive domain compared to 'King Koi Pond', where it teleports the user and the target into a forest like area. In the area, all projectiles shot by the caster will always hit the marked target, as long as it's aimed in that direction. Since the forest constantly has eyes on the target, the user always knows where it is, thus the projectiles the user aims always knows where the target is, and won't stop until it's made contact. In full power, this domain can also have the forests plants act against the target, ie tying them to the ground or even poisoning them via thorns in the ground, but the base of it is all sayuri can conjure at the moment.
Sayuris own domain is a quite simple one, and is the reason why her fathers and mothers domains are even working. Her domain is known as 'Mirror', which means any cursed power selected in such a realm will reflect what domain it copies. For example, she could activate any of the other students domains if she has a recent source of their power to select. She can even use an opposing curse spirits domain against them, like taking their own sword and stabbing them with it herself. Of course, like stated before, it's in a much weaker state then the original, but it's still as good. One other weakness it does have, however, is that there's a possibility for this domain to 'shatter'. What happens is that if she takes the domain of such a powerful opponent or ally without bracing herself for the impact, then it'll break and shatter, releasing the domain. In mild cases, it'll just knock her out. In major cases, it could comatose her. Which is why she mainly uses her mother's and father's, she knows the power scale it has and she can brace for it so easily to the point it's like breathing to her. She's kinda afraid to even use unfamiliar domains without practicing first, which could be a problem for her. Her own domain's base look is a dark place with floating mirrors all around, just barely above the floor.
Weaknesses
Shes not very good with strength. Her leg strength is good, being incredibly agile in that regard, but her arm strength is practically nothing. She can hold her own body weight, but never anything more.
Shes too afraid to try new things in a high stakes environment, worried it may back fire on her if she were to handle their skills wrongly. This fear mitigates if she were to practice with it, but she can't do it in the moment. Part of this makes her kinda hypocrite once you see her criticisms of the elders.