"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
·]¦ Name ¦[·
Octavius Atlas Fernsby
·]¦ Aliases/Nicknames ¦[·
Tavius
Atlas
Fernsby
Neptune
(Others you can come up with)
·]¦ Occupation ¦[·
Student
Babysitter
·]¦ Age ¦[·
(Depends on year)
16
·]¦ Sexuality ¦[·
Straight
·]¦ Crush (( Depends on RP! )) ¦[·
Your oc or open
·]¦ Gender ¦[·
Male
·]¦ Faceclaim/Looks ¦[·

"·]¦ Name ¦[·  Octavius Atlas Fernsby·]¦ Aliases/Nicknames ¦[·  Tavius AtlasFernsbyNeptune(Others you can come up with)·]¦ Occupation ¦[·  StudentBabysitter·]¦ Age ¦[·  (Depends on year)16·]¦ Sexuality ¦[·  Straight·]¦ Crush (( Depends on RP! )) ¦...

Froy Gutierrez
·]¦ Personality ¦[·
Kind hearted and goofy, he rejects the idea of saddness. He always responds to tough situations with laughter and positivity, never once seen frowning. He loves Greek history and mythology, combining that with his middle name being atlas, it earned him the nickname Neptune. He loves cheering up his friends when they're down and making them laugh. In fact, when he makes someone laugh genuinely, that makes him grin in delight and makes his day.
He procrastinates a lot when it comes to school work, his best friend, willow, having to help him keep on task. He always tries to get his hard working friend to come with him to have fun, despite her constant protests. They seem like polar opposites, yet they act so similar. That's why they're great friends.
·]¦ Species ¦[·
Human
·]¦ Fears ¦[·
Isolation
Bullies of his
Opening up with his problems
Negative emotions
Nightmares
Small spaces
·]¦ Birthday and Zodiac ¦[·
May 26th
Gemini
·]¦ Likes ¦[·
Jokes
Pranks
Laughter
Smiles
Upbeat music
Hugs
Affection
Kind people
Sunshine
Food
Comedy movies
Love
Summer
Lazy sundays
Ice cream
Warmth
Greek Mythology
·]¦ Dislikes ¦[·
Rain
Snow
Cold
Opening up
Vulnerability (for himself)
Sour things
Bullies
Egotistical Maniacs
Judgement
Projects
Work
Essays
Sad music
·]¦ Backstory ¦[·
Life hasn't been that kind to this boy, despite him always being kind. His mother died once he was born and his father was always drunk. His father wasn't an angry drunk or anything, just he always was distant to the boy. Octavius always felt alone and constantly tried to get the attention of his father. He became upbeat and outgoing to make his father smile or even chuckle, none of that worked. He went so far into trying to become like that that it was borderline annoying. Kids at school started bullying him for being 'annoying' and 'overbearing', it brought down the boys confidence ten fold. During this time, he escaped into the world of mythology, being introduced to it by a teacher. He fell in love with the world and wanted to learn everything about it. It helped him escape into another world, and he loved it. During middle school he met a girl named willow, who always seemed to be alone and constantly working. Octavius, being the sweet heart he is, made friends with the girl to have her have some fun in her life. He would take her to parties, have her take breaks, and play games with him.
People still try to bully him, and even though it does still hurt him, he tries to move past it and focus on himself and how to improve himself. He still has some insecurities and bad days, but that's alright. As he always likes to say, "Even in the darkest nights, there's always twinkling lights shining through for you.".
·]¦ Powers (( Depending on RP! )) ¦[·
N/A
·]¦ Skills and Abilities (( Optional! )) ¦[·
He loves to make jokes and terrible puns, he wants everyone to smile.
He's very good with animals, he knows just what to do to calm a feral dog
He learned how to cook his own meals and the like. Since his father cares more about getting drunk then taking care of him.
·]¦ Extra Info (( Optional! )) ¦[·
He never wants to drink any type of alcohol, not wanting to become like his dad.
He once burned his hand with cooking grease when he was cooking that one time. His dad wouldn't help him, so he had to walk to the hospital on his own. He now has a burn scar on his left hand, which he covers in bandages or gloves.
He loves to hang out in willows family's coffee and tea shop, he loves the tea there.
His favorite Greek myth is the one between Eros and Psyche.
He knows Neptune isn't a Greek god, but he prefers that name over what they could've called him, Poseidon.