#1-#2

(Sorry if this was messy, I wrote this on the fly for a day. I hope you like it anyways! <3)
"I am the leaves bathing in the sun"
"I am the roots that grow in the dark"

|ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖|1; Belle (unknown)2; Adonna (unknown)|ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖| 1; She doesn't have many nicknames, but some of the sins playfully call her belly from time to time

|𝕒𝕞𝕖|
1; Belle (unknown)
2; Adonna (unknown)
|𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖|
1;
She doesn't have many nicknames, but some of the sins playfully call her belly from time to time.
Nightingale; a title that the sins and those who've seen her call her, mainly because the bird she can transform into is a nightingale.
My Songbird; given by love interest, may change depending on who is selected.
Princess; a nickname given to her because of her sweet angelic nature, but it's never used by the seven deadly sins. Mainly because she reacts very badly to it, shutting down at every mention to it. Her twin usually deals with whomever calls them this.
2;
Donna; given to her by Elizabeth because she sometimes forget to say the 'a' in the beginning of her name. Adonna tends to pout about nicknames, but she doesn't notice this one nearly as much as the others.
Donnie; given to her initially by Meliodas, she never really complains when it's the captain that calls her by this. But whenever Ban says it, it gets her so annoyed. Despite her small stature, she can kick the poor immortal through the wall whenever he uses it.
Raven; like belle's nickname of nightingale, it was given to her because of her secondary form being a indigo raven.
My Songbird; both girls are usually called this, since technically they're the same person (I will get to that in backstory). She never gets flustered to this nickname on the surface unlike her sister, she'll just brush it off and walk away. But deep down inside, she shares the same sentiment to the nickname like Belle does.
Princess; mostly she's called this because she seems high maintenance, but no one in the seven deadly sins calls them this. Mostly due to the fact that she reacts really badly to this nickname, snapping at whoever says it.
|𝔸𝕘𝕖|
Physically; 14ish maybe 16
Mental/true age; a few hundred years old
|𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤|
Immortal/cursed human

"Vision without action is a daydream"
"Action without vision is a nightmare"

"Vision without action is a daydream""Action without vision is a nightmare"