Name 
Caroline Fiona Squalor
Cp name
The Ice Princess
Nickname
Carol
Fiona
Princess
Lina
FiFi
Age
She looks to be over college age so about 23 or more
Sexuality
Straight
Gender
Female
Species
Human Turned Into Immortal Being
Birthplace/nationality
American born
Birthday
February 4th
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Height
4"11
Weight
98 lbs
Weapon
Ice Pick
CRUSH
Ben Drowned; when Fiona first came to the mansion, she uncontrollably made the house freezing cold with her magic trying to get used to the environment. Ben and ticci Toby we're playing video games at the time, so they were rudely interrupted with the freezing cold temperature. Ben, like any normal sane person, got very annoyed and complained. Fionas cold nature didn't help any and they despised each other. It was only until her roommate (it was temporary cause there wasn't a vacant room for her, would either be your oc or clockwork), who shipped the two, forced Fiona into a Princess Zelda outfit and locked her outta their room. Let's just say the result of that was first shock from Ben and a ton of flirts that annoyed Fiona from Ben from that day forward.
She continues to hate her roommate from that day forward for the incident (not really she still adores her roommate).
Or if you don't like it to be forced I have a second version of how it happened
Basically it's pretty similar except her roommate (your oc or clockwork) betted that she couldn't make a good princess Zelda cosplay and if she did make one she would be too chicken to wear it (in this scenario they still ship ben and Fiona together cause of the whole them being at each other's throats thing). Fiona took up on the challenge and did it about under a week. She showed either your oc or clockwork the outfit in their room, which is when by unfortunate comedic timing Ben comes in to get either clockwork or your oc cause slender man was looking for them. Ben sees the outfit and froze while Fiona turns bright red and yelled at him to get out. She shoved him outta there whilst either your oc or clockwork was laughing and she slammed the door in his face. Ben just stuttered yelled a sorry through the door and yelled at either clockwork or your oc that slender man was looking for them and awkwardly walked away. The result is the same.
You can choose either version, I prefer the second one.
Appearance 
Before story

Appearance  Before story

After