Trigger warning: spousal abuse, drug abuse, child abuse, and teen pregnancy.

"Sorry about my son, he gets really hyper sometimes...my name is Marlene, Marlene Hayes."

general information

general information . . .
full name
Marlene; Marlene as a girl's name is of German origin and is a blend of the Latin for Maria, "star of the sea", and the Greek for Magdalene, "from Magdala". It honors the Christian Biblical figure Mary Magdalene.
Hayes; In Ireland, Hayes originated as a Gaelic polygenetic surname "O hAodha", meaning descendant of Aodh ("fire"), or of Aed, an Irish mythological god.

aliases / nicknames
Detective Hayes; usually everyone in the force calls her this on principle, since she's is a detective there in the police force, even if a new one.
Hayes; a shortened version of detective Hayes, usually used by acquaintances and coworkers who don't know her very well.
Marley; friends and family usually call her by this. It's a nickname she doesn't really mind all that much.
Marls; a shortened version of the one above.
Detective Mama; funny nickname her colleagues and youngest son would use. Her colleagues call her this because of her gentle motherly nature to her coworkers, always sticking her arm and foot in the line if it meant helping them out. Even small things like giving them a lift or letting them stay at her place when they need to. She would even make lunches for people she's friends with and she knows they never bring their own. As for her son, it's quite obvious why he says this. 
Marlbles; it's a fun nickname people would use on her, but she doesn't like it all too much. It reminds her of the times her ex husband would tell others she's simply "lost her marbles" whenever she tried to speak out about him. Because of her problem with the nickname, no one nice would use this nickname for her. Those whom hate her would usually call her this just to get under her skin.
Mom/mommy; used by her two kids whenever they're around. Not really a nickname, but it's still a title.
Eve; used mainly by her love interest, given to her because her birthday is on Christmas Eve.

gender
Cis Female

age
32

sexuality
Heterosexual

ethnicity
Mixed
African American and White

occupation
New detective at the Detroit police department

criminal record
Was arrested multiple times as a teenager for underage drug use and theft. This was mostly due her highschool boyfriend's gang she would hang around with. Hank was mostly the officer who would bust them.

"Um....I apologize but....why are you staring at me like that? D-do I have something on my face?"

why are you staring at me like that? D-do I have something on my face?"