#1-3(technically)

(These are triplets, which is why they're in the same page)

"Tell me all that you know of me."
"I shall protect you with all of my being."
"Do I hear an 'Encore!'?"

「𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧」  ❀name: 1: Alosia Richter2: Wilma Richter3: Rosalinde Richter❀nickname(s): 1: Ally or Sia2: Doesn't have a nickname, though her youngest twin likes to tease her by nicknaming her Willy

「𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧」
❀name:
1: Alosia Richter
2: Wilma Richter
3: Rosalinde Richter
❀nickname(s):
1: Ally or Sia
2: Doesn't have a nickname, though her youngest twin likes to tease her by nicknaming her Willy.
3: Rosa, Rose, or Ro
❀age:
22
❀gender: 
All females
❀sexuality: 
1: straight
2: bi
3: doesn't like labels
❀occupation:
1: general in the futui, enlisted by childe
2: part of the liyue qixing
3: street performer in monstadt square
❀love interest: 
1: childe (main); scaramouche(backup)
2: Keqing(main); Zhongli(backup)
3: venti (main); Jean (backup)
❀vision: 
1: cryo
2: geo
3: pyro
❀role:
1: sub/main dps
2: physical dps
3: burst support/tank
When all together: heavy dps
❀constellation:
1: agitare lyncas (lynx)
2:  quinque stellae (five pointed star)
3: albulus columbus (white dove)
❀health/mental conditions:
1: ptsd from wars/battles/killing people
2: ptsd from wars/battles; trust issues
3: atypical depression
❀region born:  
Born and raised in monstadt, but all went their separate ways to other places
「𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 」 

"why won't you just go away?"
"talent is useless if you don't work for it."
"hey! wanna see a magic trick I've been working on?"

overall:
1: a cold and perceptive woman, able to know exactly when your lying after a few exchanges. She has a whole belief in the greater good, which was why she joined the futui in the first place—or more accurately, the cryo archon. She's loyal to the futui to a fault and has a huge reputation there of getting sh*t done quickly and efficiently. It makes the harbingers wish they had chosen her instead of childe. Childe gives her a lot of freedom, but despite that she follows by the book, never straying once. Which might also be why scaramouche is also eyeing her. Despite her position being below those of the futui harbingers, she isn't afraid of them. This was most likely Childes doing by treating her more like a friend rather then an underling. She's very talented and a prodigy in most she puts her full attention on, such as combat, strategy, and detection.
2: an hardworking individual, she climbed up the ranks of qixing after her first year arriving in liyue and applying for the job. She said wasn't as talented as her siblings in magic or skill, which was why she worked hard to catch up with them. She has drive and ambition to go above and beyond to protect those who need it. Very much a mother hen, she fusses over both Rosa and her friends/teammates. Despite her protectiveness, she's still very distant towards those she cares for. This is because of something that happened between her and her sibling(not naming who until backstory) that broke her trust. So she keeps those she loves close, but still at arms length.
3: a bubbly and energetic child, she had been bouncing off the walls since she'd left the womb. It's like she has boundless amounts of energy that's never limited to added caffeine. Though sometimes, she just has days where she doesn't leave the house. See, ever since she was a child, she had atypical depression. This is a subcategory of normal depression where both overlap and no overlap tends to happen. She can still enjoy the things she love and get excited when good things happens, but negatively reacts to rejection or disappointment overwhelmingly. She has trouble getting out of bed at times if at all and, when something or someone yells at her, thinks of herself as worthless and thinks of offing herself. She didn't gain this disorder by anything happening or something, her mother actually has it and it was passed down to her (I was researching depression and they said sometimes that could be the cause so I'm rolling with it). Her siblings knew of this since they were children and thus became overprotective of her, especially Wilma. But that annoyed Rosa, so she proved herself in her own spunky way that she could handle herself. After that, the other two chilled about it. She loves preforming and making others happy with her street magic, despite how little money it makes her.
❀goals:
1: her goals are in line with the tsaritsa.
2: her goals are to protect everyone she holds dear and to get stronger, to show that talent isn't all you need to become the best.
3: to make the people of tayvet smile and have a sense of wonder in the world of magic
❀hobbies:
1. She loves to read and write stories, whether fictional or nonfictional. She also loves to watch musicals and plays that are preformed, whether at the city square or a theater hall. Anything with a good story, she adores.
2. She's a busy bee, always training with keqing and focusing on work. However, when she's not busy, she likes to explore and discover things in liyue she hadn't seen before. If she had enough free time, she likes to travel around the land and collect nicknacks for both her and Rosa. You could say she loves to travel and collect.
3. She tends to drink, a lot. Usually one of the sweeter drinks, but she likes bitter too. She tends to have drinking competitions with kaeya, much too her friend jeans dismay. She does love walk around monstadt as well, much like her sisters and if she's not in one of her moods, she loves being active. She again has boundless amounts of energy and doesn't know when to take a break. Maybe because she hates her condition that constantly coops her up? Who knows. She also loves any physical activity, but swimming and climbing trees are her favorite.
❀talents:
All: incredibly skilled in their set weapon and combat skills
1: she was born with clairvoyant abilities which makes her incredibly perceptive and useful for the futui. She also is incredibly talented at writing, mostly due for her passion for it.
2: she doesn't have many talents at anything. Unlike her siblings, she worked hard for everything she has and never thought it was due to talent or luck. So I guess you could say her talent is her drive and passion for the things she does. Though, she may not recognize it for herself but, she's very talented at finding rare things for cheap prices.
3. She can put a smile on anyone's face whenever they've had a bad day. She would use her magic to do tricks to 'brighten' the viewers day (heh see what I did there?). She can also hold her liquor quite well, and is extremely talented at magic in general.
❀likes:
1: books, stories, combat, games, orders, mysteries, thrill of the chase, killing those whom have done wrong, justice, and family
2: cleaning, duty, work, training, cooking, self improvement, children, friends, cats, traveling, collecting, and family
3: spicy food, sweets, entertainment, fun, games, physical activities, drinking, preforming, friends, loyalty, jokes, and family
❀dislikes:  
1: Wilma, sweets, warmth, enemies against the futui, stubborn people, killing for killings sake, people who underestimate her, gambling, debts, and cats
2: alosia, lazy sundays, water(to swim in), futui, fake love, tough love, any unnecessary activity, doing nothing, relaxing, scammers, criminals, and murders especially
3: fake love, her siblings fighting, drama, stress, work, rejection, yelling, perverts, bees, wasps, hornets, insults to her craft, and her depressive episodes
「 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲」