(Related to the marauders story)

Name 
Rigel Greengrass
Age 
About Fred and George's age
Gender 
Male
Gender Pronouns
He, him
Species 
Wizard
Personality
Rigel is a hardworking individual when it comes to his school work. He's pretty laid back with everything else, or at least he tries to be. He's scarred from when he was very young. When his mother, araminta, was found out to be a spy they tried to physically torture him when he was only two years old, just to loosen up his mothers tongue. It would've worked if it wasn't for dumbledores timely arrival. Him and his mother have been living at hogwarts ever since. He doesn't remember much about his torture but he has nightmares about it every night. He tries to brush it off and be light hearted bout his experiences, cause he can't remember much.
He's very much a mamas boy, he loves his mom and will do anything to protect her. His mom is the alchemy teacher at hogwarts, and instead of eating in the great hall for lunch, he eats in his moms classroom with her.
He knows his true father is the infamous Sirius black, the traitor to both his godfather and godmother(lily and James), but also to his mother. He will never forgive him, but on the surface he brushes it off.
He also loves alchemy and DADA, his favorite subjects. He's also the hufflepuff keeper.
Looks 

1st-2nd

1st-2nd

3rd-5th

3rd-5th

6th-7th (he gains more of his dads hair)

Clothing
Normal hufflepuff uniform
Yule ball

Clothing Normal hufflepuff uniformYule ball

Casual

Likes  Family, friends, food, quidditch, yellow, snow, swimming, the Weasley family, dumbledore, alchemy, coffee, caffeine, hibachi, and hogwartsDislikes  Blood purests, malfoys, screams, sleeping, ex step-dad, his father (changes later on), essay...

Likes 
Family, friends, food, quidditch, yellow, snow, swimming, the Weasley family, dumbledore, alchemy, coffee, caffeine, hibachi, and hogwarts
Dislikes 
Blood purests, malfoys, screams, sleeping, ex step-dad, his father (changes later on), essays, and most slytherins.
Flaws/Strengths
Like his mother, Rigel excels in alchemy and quidditch, but something that he gained on his own was his skill in DADA. He's great on researching and studying on different topics of defense magic, and practices them. He also excels at being the hufflepuff keeper. He seems flawless being a top student, outgoing and friendly person, mamas boy, and althete, but that's his actual flaw.
Inside he's barely keeping himself together, while at the same time trying to keep up the appearance of a prefect guy on the surface. He cares about reputation cause he doesn't want others to think somethings wrong. It puts him in constant pressure to keep this up when inside he has trauma from his past and from what he knows currently about his family. The only person he vents to, is his mother where you see his true self. The ones who self conscious and stressed, the one who wants a father to love him, the one who just wants to be free.
Talents
Quidditch keeper, alchemy, acting, DADA, and people skills
Blood Statue (pure,half,mud)
Pure
Magic Statue (Good at it or bad)
Gifted in alchemy and DADA; good at everything else
Wand 
Fir with unicorn tail hair
Pets 
Crup puppy named spot
Patronus
Wolf
House 
Hufflepuff
Family Status
Mother: Araminta Greengrass (alive)
Father: Sirius Black (alive)
Ex Step father: Amycus Carrow (alive)
Godfather: Remus Lupin (alive)
Godmother: Emma Ford (alive)
Allies 
Weasley family, weasley twins(best friends), Harry, Ron, hermione, order of the Phoenix, dumbledore, his mother, Professor snape, Emma Ford, Elizabeth Ford, Remus Lupin, ravenclaw, gryffindor, and hufflepuff house
Foes 
Draco malfoy, Blaise zabini, Pansy Parkinson, most slytherins, slytherin house, Voldemort, amycus Carrow, and umbridge
Good or Bad 
Good
Crush
Cho, or hermione, or any girl ocs you have
Extra Information
The relationship between the weasley family, Ford family, and the green grasses is very close. Rigel practically grew up with Emma's daughter and the weasley twins, being like family. They have each other's backs in the school and won't ever be broken apart.
In the battle of hogwarts, both Rigel and his mother fought together, where a killing curse was gonna be shot at him if it wasn't for his mother. His mother dived in the way of the shot to save her son, so she dies in the battle.