"It seems like a lifetime ago
That I saw the gold sunshine glow
No it doesn't reach down below
Shadows become the light
Here where the monsters hide"

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║NameKatherine Cecilia Belcher Name MeaningsKatherine; "each of two"/torture/pureCecilia; blind/sixth Belcher; fair/lovelyPreferred Nickname/s/Two Two; a play on her outfit being consistent with a ballerina's tutu and her birthday ...

║▌█║▌█║▌║▌║
Name
Katherine Cecilia Belcher
Name Meanings
Katherine; "each of two"/torture/pure
Cecilia; blind/sixth
Belcher; fair/lovely
Preferred Nickname/s/
Two Two; a play on her outfit being consistent with a ballerina's tutu and her birthday being February second. It's what most of the fandom refers as her by despite having a title already, like runaway kids nickname being seven.
The Ballerina; her title in game, she's one of the main villains mono and six encounters in the game. She has this name because she dances ballerina like in the dance studio in the school. She's seen as a ballerina on red string, dancing and attacking mono and six.
Kathy; only used by those who knows her name.
Cece; same as above.

"Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark
I dance to forget"

"Descending down so farFall farther 'til there's nothing leftI'm left here in the darkThe darkI dance to forget"

Age
Young child
Gender
Female
Species
Human
Personality
She's mostly calm and gentle to those she meets. She's lovely and has the personality like a mouse. Soft spoken and kind, she loves to help others, almost to a dangerous degree. She's self sacrificing when it comes to those she cherishes, and will not negotiate on that part. She is a bit tone deaf and oblivious, which makes her encounter awkward situations.
When Monster
She may be the face of the monster, but truly the monster is known by fans as The Choregrapher who is a twisted form of her controlling father. The Choregrapher is very manipulative and sadistic, controlling two two like if she wasn't human. He had the teacher rip out her eyes in order to fully gain control of her. As for Katherine, she's almost nonexistent in this form. In this form, she's the ballerina, a pawn and puppet for the choreographer. She bends to his bidding until her eyes are returned to her, which then she returns to her normal state, and then the choreographer battles himself.
Sexuality
Straight