Name: 
Jane Austen
Age: 
Same as violet
Gender: 
Female
Personality: 
Think of a mature, protective older sister. She's focused on her duty of being Jacque Snickets apprentice, and doing her mission of watching over the quagmires in the school and going after them with the Baudelaires.
Looks: 

When violet made her a mechanical arm later onChocolate brown hair and pale green eyes

Chocolate brown hair and pale green eyes.

Good/bad: good
Seasons they appear in: season 2 and onwards
Cause of not being in later seasons (if applicable):  she won't be in the final episode, her being heavily injuried in the hotel episode
Backstory: Jane didn't even had a name before she met Jacque. She was just known as the homeless child who stole from the local stores. She never knew her parents her whole life and fended for herself. None of the adults liked her, besides one friendly Liberian that allowed her in her library. The kind lady taught her how to read and write, even to speak. She read many books in her life time, to the point that school wasn't really an issue for her later down the line.
When she was 8 years old, she met a man in the library. A taxi man came up to ask what's a kid like her was doing being in this library all alone. Jane was surprised that he was even talking to her. After a bit of back and forth, he introduced himself as Jacque snicket. He asked her what was her name. She told him that she didn't have one. He then asked her what would she liked to be called. She was caught off guard by this, however she answered "Jane....Jane Austen....after my favorite author...", "the author of pride and prejudice? That's a mighty difficult book for someone your age", he said with a smile, "you must be very smart eh?". Jane just beamed, "n-not really but thank you!".
And that's how a friendship was born. Eventually he invited her into vfd, becoming his apprentice. Many of adventures with him happened, becoming part of his family with his sister and brother lemony. Over these missions getting more and more dangerous caused her to have many scars, even losing one of her forearms. But this was the price of the job. She was the 'kid' volunteer which was very useful, no one ever suspected a kid which was a perfect cover. Combined this with her knack of fighting and keen chemical mind, causes her to be able to accomplish any mission thrown her way, but of course not all are the most smooth rides. Her newest mission was to watch over the quagmires at the academy. For awhile, everything was going fine. She reported to Jacque every single night that everything was going smoothly , even if miserable. Till the Baudelaires arrived, which her mission changed to include the protection of the Baudelaires, which will provide to be very difficult...especially since of the arrival of count Olaf. Let's see what unfolds.
Relationship to the Baudelaire Orphans:  protector and friend
Crush: quigley or klaus, either or
Family:  blood related none
Relationship wise
Jacque Snicket (like a father)
Kit Snicket (like an older sister)
Lemony Snicket (older brother)
Talent: chemistry and fighting
Other: scars all over her body and missing left forearm
Violet creates her a mechanical forearm later in the story.