× Name(Including surname)
Sadie "Sid" Harlow
× Gender
Female
× Age
18
× Sexuality
Straight
× Personality
Sarcastic and bull headed, she's a stubborn lady. She isn't easily swayed from her beliefs nor her opinions. Even though she was nicer about it, she agreed more with Scarlett when it came to the Mc first coming there. She's very supportive and hotheaded to the point it would make anyone's head spin. Some people wonder if she's bi-polar but she isn't, just has very weird mood swings. She is also very protective over her friends, to the point she would punch anyone offending them (Ethan or Zion having to hold her back.). She works things out with her fists, not her head.
× Looks

× Outfit Above× Hairstyle AboveUnless she's tired then it would be up into one lazy twist bun×Theme

× Outfit
Above
× Hairstyle
Above
Unless she's tired then it would be up into one lazy twist bun
×Theme

Rays Retaliation Promised Neverland OST
× Weapon
When she's out scavenging, she uses a sledgehammer
When she's patrolling on the rooftop, she uses a crossbow
× Friends
Ethan; he's her ying to her yang. They're very opposite, but have a very close bond. They understand each other to a degree, Ethan always the one to calm her down while she is able to make Ethan open up more. They play around and joke with each other. Ethan has a fondness for her that would never go away, ever since she joined the group. The two became friends over a night patrol on the rooftop, bonding over hitting zombies over their head with old tennis balls.
"20 points if it gets into the eyeball!"
Ethan also always holds her back whenever she's about to do something stupid and/or reckless.
Zion; the twos personalities are very similar, so naturally they'd be drawn to each other. They like to mess with each other via making fun of each other and trying to get the one up on the other. The two built up upon a relationship of literally dissing the other and laughing about it. They don't really take the others insults seriously, even though the others around them do.
Tempy; the two have a similar relationship to how Tempy and Eugene are to each other, just not as close. Look at tempys form for more info.
Harry; she constantly gives him headaches, but they still are very good friends, mostly thanks to Tempy
"Cmooooon~ I know you love meeee~"
Eugene; they piss each other off, in a fun way. They go into many arguments only to laugh about it afterwards over how stupid they are. Whenever Eugene needs a good laugh or needs venting his anger and frustrations by yelling, he mostly goes to Sadie. Mostly cause she never takes it personally nor seriously. Their relationship is weird.
Hailey; doesn't talk to her much, mostly indifferent. She considers the whole group her friends.
Judy; appreciates her optimism, though it does get on her nerves at times
Sue; trusts her intuition and brain. Respects her greatly. Not very close though.
× Enemies
Lawrence; outta these five boys, they aren't exactly the closest. Sadie does respect him, but she doesn't really trust him unconditionally like the others do. When Tempy told her her theory, she immediately believed it.
"I knew he seemed like bad news."
Scarlett; she agrees with some of her points sometimes, but hates the girls attitude. The person she gets into the most fights with is her.
Jay; she finds him Whiny and annoying.
× Family ( Are they alive/dead or Infected)
Mother: Lily Velma Harlow (died before apocalypse)
Father: Phillip Faust Harlow(alive)
Cousin(almost like a sister): Rosa Robin Harlow(dead via suicide)
× Fears
Gunshots
Normal shots
Having blood drawn
Breaking her own bones
Being bit
The dark
× Strengths
Outta all of the girls and some of the boys, she's the strongest. She prides herself on being fit, her being an MMA fighter before everything went to hell. I mean, you have to have amazing strength to swing a heavy sledgehammer like it's nothing.
However she's not really the smartest at planning ahead, that's what Tempy is for.
× Likes
Coffee
Debates
Yelling
Sleep
Exercising
Soda
Chocolate
Sandwiches
Dancing
Humming
Exploring
× Dislikes
Obnoxious snobs
Doing nothing
Pulling a muscle
death metal
Boredom
Isolation
× crush
(I will add some story stuff to this at a later time)
Henry
Or
Zion
× Why do you like your crush
(Add at later time)
× Other
(Add at later time)

A/N Im tired and am going on the boat tomorrow, I'll finish this when I can