"Everything's fine, lets focus on you for a moment"

full name Claire(clear and brightly shining)Danielle(God is the judge)Chevrolet (keeper of goats)preffered nameClaire or DaniellenicknameAira DannyClarity age16(or whatever is the age of everyone else)genderFemaleheight4"10crushLuka Couffaine (or ...

full name
Claire(clear and brightly shining)
Danielle(God is the judge)
Chevrolet (keeper of goats)
preffered name
Claire or Danielle
nickname
Aira
Danny
Clarity
age
16(or whatever is the age of everyone else)
gender
Female
height
4"10
crush
Luka Couffaine (or Adrian)
good traits
•loyal
•kind
•understanding
•truthful
•innocent
bad traits
Because of her innocence, she doesn't notice when people are taking advantage of her kindness nor when someone tells a dirty joke.
Because of her kindness, she puts off her own issues deep down and focused on her friends issues instead. Which causes her to have some deep seeded self doubt and undiagnosed depression she's blind to.
Cause of her honesty, she can't lie to save her life. So when she's asked something she rather not say, she either says she rather not talk about it or she just stays quiet.
Her understanding causes her to forgive very easily, which is why she constantly forgives Lila despite all she's done.
She's a perfectionist, if she doesn't get an A on something it stresses her out. As well as when she makes a mistake when playing her instrument of the flute or trumpet.
overall personality
She's pretty much a therapist to her friends. Always helping to solve their issues and saddness, never focuses on herself, and always forgives. She's very nice and soft spoken, enjoying to play the trumpet.
However this constant need to put others first, caused her to put down her issues to help them instead. Slowly making her ignore them completely, forgetting they ever existed. They're still there however, and constantly gives her an unseen habit of self doubt and depression. This also caused her to be a perfectionist, so she could prove to everyone who cares about her that she's alright.
looks