【First Name:】
Kagome (Lost)
【Last Name:】
Kutsuki (Decayed/Rotted tree)
【Gender:】
Female
【Age:】
16
【Blood Type:】
O
【Height: 】
5'1
【Weight: 】
103lbs
【Waist (in):】
28 in
【Chest (in):】
39 in
【Skin Color:】
Amber
【Hair Color:】
Originally red; dyed black
【Hair Style:】
Messy blunt bangs and messy pixie bob
【Eye Color:】
Pale Green
【Super Duper High School Level/Ultimate:】
Drug Dealer
【Relationships With Canon Characters:】
Peko (close friends)
Fuyuhiko (business partners)
Mikan (provider)
Sonia (friends)
Mahiru (good friends/half sister)
Hajime (childhood friends)
【Crush:】
Fuyuhiko (backup: peko, Hajime)
(OPTIONAL/EXTRA)
【Pet Peeves:】
When people shove past you on the street and say "excuse you!"
【Loves:】
The color black, whiskey, home cooked meals, black and white movies, oversized hoodies, piercings, comfortable clothes, dogs (such as Dobermans, Rottweilers, blood hounds, German shepherds, etc.), and alleyways
【Likes:】
Kola, chains, money, historical fiction novels, mystery novels, crime novels, and crime shows
【Indifferent(Aka, things they don't mind):】
Drugs, religion, school, fashion, smoking, vaping, and gum
【Dislike:】
Siblings, monomi, kazuchi, nagito, plain foods, and poor adaptations of books.
【Hate:】
Monokuma, daddy's girls, parents, rich snobs, and showing skin.
【Fears:】
Betrayal, pain, people dying from what she sold, fights, and needles
【Quirks(Bad Habits, Talking Tics, Unconscious Habits, etc.):】
She keeps an unlit cig around her as a reminder to someone,
She talks in a Brooklyn accent from the time she spent a few years in Brooklyn with Fuyuhiko and pekos gang,
She always forgets to bring up her jacket when it goes off her shoulder,
She bites her fingernails but never bites them off.
▲ Background Information ▲
▼ Looks ▼

▲ Background Information ▲▼ Looks ▼

Talent picture

Talent picture

▲ Looks ▲
▼ Backstory ▼
Kagome was born to a recently broken up couple. Her father went by the name of Adohira Koizumi, her mother Hatsuko Kutsuki. When the two broke up, Adohira went to leach off and marry this photographer girl he was secretly having an affair with. Kagome grew up without a father and her mother was servilely depressed. Instead of paying attention to her daughter, she went into the life of drugs and alcohol. Kagome loved her mother so she always took care of her, even though she was only 6 at the time. Her mom wasn't employed at all, only using her inheritance to have them go by, but thanks to the addiction the money ran dry. Kagome had to do something, they were starving and they needed the money. So she started stealing medications from her school and selling them on the streets. Once Hajime caught her, she had to explain why to him and since they were friends, he kept it a secret. She made a fortune over just a few mixes of pills and countertop drugs. But she needed to continue this to keep a steady flow of money to have them go by. So she continued stealing drugs and selling them, being a worthy rival to even the Kuzuryu Clans section of drug dealing. The Kuzuryu placed a price on her head which caused her to learn self defense and made her very cautious. She even adopted a stray Rottweiler that would attack anyone who would harm her. His name is AJax and is very well trained by Kagome. One day however she was sloppy and was kidnapped by the Kuzuryu. There she met Fuyuhiko, he explained her options, either stop her business, a bullet to the heart, or work for them. She knew the last and first choice wasn't an option, so she started become partners with the Kuzuryu clan. Eventually her and Fuyuhiko became friends, along with peko as great friends. She was expelled from her elementary school for stealing and she lost touch with Hajime. She still made a fortune over her dealings though so it's not like she needed education anymore, she has the public libraries for that. She eventually met her father and was not surprised at his laziness, she also met her half siblings, even Mahiru. They got along swimmingly, but she was the only she got along with. She, along with Fuyuhiko and peko, was accepted into hopes peak as the ultimate drug dealer.
▲ Backstory ▲
▼ Personality / Actions(Optional) ▼
【Personality:】
She seemed cold hearted and hardened, however deep down she is the same wide eyed innocent girl she was before she started dealing. She's kind hearted and hates to seeing anyone hurt. Shes selfless and pure.
【Basic/Normal/Standard:】
She'll glare and act cold, snap at times due to her hot headed nature.
【Seeing Murder:】
She turns shocked first, then sad, then pissed the fuck off. She hates murder and won't hesitate to punch whomever killed the individual.
【Seeing Crush:】
Shes a tsundere guys! She's subtle tho, she won't blush unless they do something that causes her to.
【When Tired:】
She feels numb and have more of an idc attitude then normal
【When Stressed:】
She will fidget around and snap more then usual
【When Nervous:】
Same as stressed but more amplified
【When Afraid:】
She just stays silent and looks away. She tries numbing herself but then starts to break apart.
▲ Personality / Actions(Optional) ▲
▼ Ideal Execution / Murder Scene▼
【Execution:】
"Overdose"
Kagome is thrown into a pit of dirty needles. She has to find the needle filled with the antidote to balance out the over dosing drugs in her system. Others with monokuma masks are in the pit with her, fighting over this one needle they think is the antidote. She, not having any luck finding the antidote, decided that they must have the antidote. She fights them to get the antidote, the dirty needles stabbing her. She kills all of them accidentally with the needles. She takes the antidote and injects it into herself. But she felt a rush of the same feeling that was already in her veins. Her eyes went wide with horror as she realized that she injected more of the same thing into herself. She falls down onto the needle pile, overdosing.
【Murder:】
She killed Hiyoko via overdosing her with a deadly drug. Hiyoko was threatening her over kagomes secret of her involvement with the future foundation. Kagome had to make that secret wouldn't go out so she killed Hiyoko, knowing she won't truly die. She still had to pretend that everything was real though so she had to act the part of Hiyoko blackmailing her over her drug dealings. Fuyuhiko didn't buy it but it was too late as she was taken to death.
▲ Ideal Execution / Murder Scene ▲
▼ Canon Characters (You can Roleplay)/Headcanons▼
【Canon Characters (You can Roleplay):】
Sonia, Hiyoko, peko, kazuichi, and Akane
【Headcanon(Favorite/Best Roleplayed Canon Character):】
▲ Canon Characters (You can Roleplay)/Headcanons▲

BONUS!

Skills:
She knows how to balance a drug if someone were to overdose. She knows a bit about chemicals being a drug dealer so she can help with anything poison related. She read quite a lot of mystery novels so she helps a lot during investigations. She also knows self defense so she can fight.
Weaknesses:
Her hot headed nature causes her to think without rationality. She's also rash with her plans, as soon as she thinks of something, she acts it out without thinking about after. Her cold nature causes her to only make friends with the foolish and the damned.
✧Family
Adohira Koizumi (father)
Hatsuko Kutsuki (mother)
Mahiru Koizumi (half sister)
Maeko Koizumi (half sister)
Maiko Koizumi (half sister)
✧Voice Claim: Japanese-Mariya Ise (ray from promised neverland); english-Trina Nishimura (Mikasa Ackerman from attack on Titan)

If kagome was described into a song: Gangstas Paradise

(Might be changed)