Name
Saiya Sakamoto
Nickname
Sai
Saki
Moto
Age
15-16 (whatever age the UA students are at the time)
Gender
Cis Female
Sexuality
Straight
Personality
Saiyas.....quirky to say the least. She's very quiet and gives off this creepy yet fascinating aura, always using such things like tarot cards and ouijui boards (can't spell ik). She always seems to tell the creepiest ghost stories, and is so quiet she can come up behind you and scare the crap outta you.
The only thing that seems to get emotion out of her is when you ask her questions like if there's such thing as ghosts, then prepare for her to talk your ear off of the idea of spirits and souls and how to communicate with them. Even though it's such creepy and weird stuff you're talking about, she looks so happy when talking about it.
Flaws
She can't socialize for sh!t. She's so social awkward, she's the definition of it. Which is why she doesn't have many friends.
She doesn't seem to have a filter or can't read the air. She seems to say whatever she wants, of course though she is trying to improve.
She's not very physically strong so she has to work out.
She's very gullible and trusting, if someone wants to sell her something and it's a scam, she'll trust them completely (her friends have to stop her) doesn't mean she's dumb though, just doesn't have much real world experience.
Quirk
mixinwolf_32 thanks for letting me use this ^^ check out their quirks book, it's great!
Spirit Shackle
The user can stitch a single target's shadow to the ground, preventing them from moving. The user does this by taking the essence of a deceased spirit and using its soul like a thread. 
The thread is invisible until broken and immune to any quirk. It's also light, fast, and easy for the user to manipulate.
Weaknesses (basically what happens when they over-use their quirk)
The user can only stitch one target at a time. If the target is physically strong and strains at the bonds hard enough, the threads stitching their shadow to the ground will break. 
Overuse of quirk will result in Paresthesia, chills, and thirst 
Looks

  Overuse of quirk will result in Paresthesia, chills, and thirst  Looks

Out-Of-School Outfit

Hero Outfit

(Different stages in design)Hero/Villain/StudentStudentHero/Villain NameスピリットガールSupirittogāruSpirit GirlLikesGhost storiesSilenceCalming musicVideo gamesStarry nightsListening to others storiesHonestySmilesCandyLight bluePockySlightly clouded skie...

Hero/Villain/Student
Student
Hero/Villain Name
スピリットガール
Supirittogāru
Spirit Girl
Likes
Ghost stories
Silence
Calming music
Video games
Starry nights
Listening to others stories
Honesty
Smiles
Candy
Light blue
Pocky
Slightly clouded skies
Spirit mediums
Candle scents(favorite being lemon)
Séances
Dislikes
Being treated like a child
Loud spaces
The spotlight
Frowns
Rain
Thunder
Lightening
Being hated
Bees
Wasps
Hornets
The ocean
Rock music
Class (1A, 1B, etc.)
1A
Friends
Bakugo
Kirishima
Mina
Denki
Momo
Uraraka
Midoriya
Todoroki
Jirou
Asui
Hagakure
Enemies
LOV
Shigaraki
Dabi
Toga
Killer Stain
Best Friend(s)
Bakugo
Uraraka
Midoriya
Kirishima
Crush
Male oc, bakugo, deku, or todoroki
Backstory
Saiya was a girl born to the ghost hero hirata and a spirit medium sawada. Saiya, at first, had a normal upbringing. Her family never forced their beliefs upon her and just let her grow up into a normal kid. That only last five years. When she was seven years old, she was almost kidnapped on her way back home from school. Her parents thought that she would be safe cause it was only a two minute walk, but nope. Saiyas quirk, however, saved the day when it instinctively tied the kidnappers shadow to the ground. She ran all the way back home and cried to her parents of what happen. Her mother, sawada, stayed behind to console her daughter, whilst her father, hirata, went after the kidnapper, then still being stuck.
From that day forward, her parents kept her homeschooled, keeping her safe by having her stay home 24/7.
The effect of this, made saiya have very little social skills as well as being unaware at certain social situations. Staying home also caused her to be more curious on her family's beliefs of ghosts and spirits, her learning more about it with the help of her parents. Her father helped her practice her quirk, whilst her mother helped her practice how to speak to spirits.
One day her father decided it was time for her to go to school again, to UA. Saiya wanted this as well, wanting to become a hero herself, and so her father recommended her and she passed.
Now she's heading to UA, ready to learn.
Other
She's the only one who can calm bakugo down by just saying, 'please stop being so noisy....', in a nice soft tone. She has sensitive/enhanced hearing, so when people yell it hurts her ears.
She doesn't like parties, finding it way too loud.
She mains as Rosalina and Zelda/sheik in smash
She loves the novel sleeping hallow
She enjoys studying with her friends
She's not stupid, in fact she's quite intelligent, just she's gullible
She cannot be left alone in a mall, otherwise she'll buy anything anyone recommends or scams her into.
She adores Japanese folk tales of ghosts and spirits that inhabit areas, haunting them. She sometimes even visits these places just to speak to them.
Her father is the ghost hero, Gōsutohīrō (ゴーストヒーロー) (ghost hero). He's a rescue team hero who usually is used in hostage situations and natural disasters to survey the area. His work is astroprojection, where his spirit leaves his body to walk around. He can move through solid objects with this power whilst also being invisible to outside forces. His weaknesses is that his body is vulnerable whilst he's out of his body, it's up to the other heros to protect it.
Theme song(s)
(The video option never works for me!!! DX)
Nightcore Ghost [NV] by U N D E R D O G S

In a Villain Au

Backstory
The same as above except the man was strong enough to break his bonds and kidnapped the small girl. She grew up being sold from one person to another as a slave, the man also extorting money from her family at the same time for her safety. He then decided one day to take off her ear so he could play it off to her parents that she was dead, so that way he could sell her permanently. She was sold finally and was taken by someone quite interested in her quirk. He trained her brutally to use it for his benefit, her growling stronger in her quirk abilities and in her own strength. She grew up this way and was recruited as part of the LOV, her 'sensei' approving of it. She's mostly silent now, grown to be a silent killer assassin. She was groomed to see her 'sensei' as sort of a father figure, her memories of her actual parents all but a faded memory.
Villain Name
ソウルスティーラー
Sourusutīrā
Soul Stealer
Villain outfit

 Villain NameソウルスティーラーSourusutīrāSoul StealerVillain outfit