Chapter 27

Taehyung looked at the tall building in front of him. Then he looked at Jin next to him. The handsome guy has those happy smiles plastered on his lips ever since he knew that Taehyung is going to be accepting the modelling offer. Taehyung sighed as he did not know what makes Jin so happy about it.

"Hyung are you going to smile like that the whole day? Or are you going to accompany me inside?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his hyung slash best friend. Jin turned to looked at him in a bewildered face.

"Of course I am going to smile like this the whole day.. because I am happy for you"

"Why are you-"

"And I will definitely going to accompany you inside.. like... let's go Taehyungie.." Jin cut Taehyung as he smiled again. Jin quickly reached out to Taehyung's arm to drag the man inside the building. Taehyung smiled and then slap the other's arm gently. Jin pouted.

"Yah Taehyungie.. why you hit me?"

"Nothing.. I just feel like want to hit you.. because you are the best hyung I could ever asked for" Taehyung replied smiling gently at the other man.

"Aww Taehyungie you are so sweet and so lovely and so nice and so beautiful and so sweet and so lovely and so nice-"

"Okay okay.. lets go inside hyung.." Taehyung said as he now the one was dragging the older man. The two went inside while talking and joking with each other well more like Jin talking and teasing the younger.

Taehyung and Jin walked in the building. The two stopped talking as soon as they entered due to them being amazed with the inside of the building. Taehyung was amazed at the interior design as he never been to any offices not even Jungkook's office before. Jin led Taehyung to the receptionist counter as Taehyung was still looking around.

"May I help you sir?" The young man at the counter asked as he looked at two handsome men in front of him.

"Oh Yes, We would like to meet Mr Kim Namjoon.." Jin answered. The receptionist nodded as he picked up the phone to make a call to the said man's office. Jin turned to Taehyung and then looked around as the receptionist was on the phone.

"I am sorry sir, Mr Kim is not in right now. He was out for a meeting but he will be back soon. If you want to wait for Mr kim, you could wait in the lobby to your right.." The young man explained kindly. Taehyung looked at Jin and nodded.

"Yes, We will wait.." Jin said. After that Both Taehyung and Jin walked to the lobby and have a seat at the provided couch.

--

Kim Namjoon got out from his car and walked in to his company. He was walking straight ahead to the elevator but then was stopped by the receptionist. He turned to look at his young worker.

"Yes?"

"Sorry sir.. There are two men waiting for you.." he said. Namjoon's  left brow raised.