Chapter 22

Thanks @midnight_advisor_ for the beautiful cover! 

---

Bogum opened his apartment's door and walked in. He put his keys on the table and threw himself on the couch in the living room. He sighed as he touched his cheek. He winced in pain. Jungkook has punched him hard. Their conversation has gone serious about Taehyung.

Flashback

"Taehyung and I.. We love each other" Jungkook stared at the man in front of him intensely. He actually could ignore and forgive about it a little if only Bogum that has a one sided love with Taehyung but when he heard his assistant that they loves each other, Jungkook could not help but to feel really angry. Well, more to the fact that Taehyung loves Bogum than the fact that Bogum loves Taehyung.

"Well then, sorry to say but the party night will be the last time you will be seeing Taehyung Bogum ssi.. He is my wife.. and I dislike to know that my wife is close to someone who has feeling for him other than his own husband.." Jungkook said sternly. Bogum's brows furrowed when he heard that but then he smirked.

"I am sorry sir but I can't do that.. Taehyung is my friend and we have known each other for years.. I am sure he will not like it when he knows that you are stopping me from seeing him.. we are friends.." Bogum replied while smiling. Jungkook didn't like to see the smile on the other's face. Hearing the words 'friends' from him makes Jungkook feel like Bogum was mocking him due to their feeling for each other.

"I don't care about that.. All I know is you will not be seeing Taehyung again.." Jungkook said it again. Bogum smiled slyly.

"Like I said we are friends.. why would you stopping us from seeing each other? Then what? Let Taehyung rotten alone cause as far as I know aren't you also ignore him and didn't spend more times with him? When you also barely talk to him? if only he is not that nice and kind-hearted, he would have never married you.. he would have accepted me and we would be together since the beginning.." Bogum said in anger.

"And.. I know that you didn't want this marriage right? I know that you didn't treat him well too.." He continued. Yes, He knew about that because he has heard it from their other friend, Jin before. Beside, Bogum knew very well about Jungkook's relationship with Park Jimin from the media and he knows for sure that with the unwanted marriage, he could imagine how their marriage life would be.

Jungkook was surprised a little but he kept a straight face not showing his surprised to Bogum. He wondered how Bogum knows about that.

"That is my marriage life.. you don't have to be involved in it.." Jungkook said. Bogum smirked again.

"Well, it is something to do with Taehyung.. and I am really concern about him. I knew you had hurt him.." Actually Bogum did not really sure about Jungkook hurting Taehyung but when he saw Jungkook's little shock expression then he knew for sure about it.

"I will try to get him back and take him with me.. I know I will be in the winning side because Taehyung still loves me until now.. you should just let him go when you don't even love him.." Bogum said. Jungkook could feel his blood boiling when he heard that. The boiling blood rises to his head making his face turned red. He stood up and pulled Bogum by his collar making the latter o stand up and bent towards him.