Characters

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

He is the oldest son and has one younger brother. He lives together with both his father and younger brother in a village further from the city. Their mother died after his younger brother was born. Even though they were poor, still he is satisfied to live a simple life. He has someone he loves, his first love.

 He has someone he loves, his first love

Jeon Jungkook

A rich and arrogant man.He has a boyfriend that he loves so much and is really happy. That is until his father tells him something that basically ruin his life. He has to marry his father's savior's son.

Min Yoongi

He is Jungkook's best friend slash hyung the one that Jungkook goes to every time he needs advice on anything when he in need.

Kim SeokJin

He is Taehyung's Bestfriend who always try to help Taehyung in any way he can. He is nice and really cares about his friend very much. He is really handsome and he is a model.

Choi (Jeon) SooBin

In this story he will be Jeon SooBin because he is JungKook younger brother. He is smart and nice. He knows that Taehyung is not happy with Jungkook and he always stands up and speaks for Taehyung.

Choi (Kim) YeonJun

In the story he will be Kim YeonJun. He is Taehyung's cute younger brother. He loves his family very much. He didn't like Jungkook at first but accepted Jungkook for his kindness.

Park Jimin

He is a model and JungKook's boyfriend. He is cute and beautiful as a man.

Jung Hoseok

**Other characters that will be added as the story goes on.