Chapter 5

After meeting with Bogum, Taehyung was really sad and decided to call his best friend. He walked to the nearest shop owned by a middle aged woman named Mrs Jang.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mrs Jang" Taehyung greeted the owner. The said woman was sitting behind the counter. She looked at the person who greeted her and smiled warmly when she realized that it was Taehyung.

"Owh Taehyung ah,. How are you?" Mrs Jang asked. She is really pleased to see Taehyung because Taehyung sometimes would come to her shop and helped her around. She really adores the young man.

"I am fine Mrs Jang, Thank you" Taehyung smiled after he sees the older warm smiles.

"Mrs Jang, may I borrow your phone please?" He asked.

"Sure Taehyung ah, go ahead and use" she said. Taehyung felt grateful bowed a little and then walked to the telephone situated at the back of the shop.

Taehyung dialed his best friend's contact numbers that he already memorized at the back of his mind. He waited before he heard a ring. After few rings, Taehyung could hear a familiar voice answering him.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jinnie Hyung, it's me Taehyungie.." Taehyung started. Then he could hear an excited high pitch squeal. He pulled the phone away from his ear and shook his head. 'this hyung never change' he though as he smiled. His best friend slash hyung never fails to make him better.

"Tae? Yah Taehyungie, it's been a while since the last time we talked. Hyung miss you very much" Taehyung's best friend, Kim Seokjin which also known as Jinnie hyung as Taehyung calls him.

"Yeah right, we talked like two days ago hyung and that is not too long" Taehyung deadpanned. His hyung has always exaggerating and dramatic in almost all things and matters.

"It's because we didn't talk for too long you pabo.. I wish we could talk for hours" Jin replied. Taehyung could imagine that the older is now pouting at the other side. Taehyung shook his head.

"Okay, I know and I am sorry but at that time you were the one that need to go hyung. You were really busy and I didn't want to disturb you" he said.

"Right.. Now that I remember.. Blame it on that stupid photoshoot schedule. I'd rather talk to you for hours than go to work." Jin replied. Taehyung chuckled a bit. He knew that though his hyung was complaining but deep down his hyung really loves his job.

"Yeah that's because you are the famous model Kim Seokjin. Of course you are busy hyung" Taehyung replied as he tried to make his voice as light like he is happy and not sad.

"But I am not as famous as that Park Jimin. I wonder how he is so famous and loved by many. He is not even as handsome as me and he is really short. I bet he is using connection to get all the jobs. Ceh" Jin said.

"Yah hyung, don't complain and also don't talk bad about others. Just work hard and it will pay off later" Taehyung gently reprimanded the older.

"By the way Taehyungie, is there something you want to tell me? I noticed that your voice sound different. Do you have something that troubles you? I mean, are you okay? You sick or something?" Jin asked worriedly.

"No hyung, I am fine but I do have something to tell you. I.. I am getting married hyung ah" Taehyung replied in a low voice. The thought about the marriage and Bogum came back to his mind and the sadness overwhelmed him once again. He took a shudder breathe.

"What?! With who? When?" shocked with the news, Jin asked with a high voice. Once again Taehyung has to pull the phone away due to the noise before he put it to his ear again.

You Are My Only One [TaeKook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara