Chapter 7

Jungkook was sitting alone in the changing room. Today was his wedding day with a guy that he didn't know who and a guy he definitely didn't love. He had met the guy that is now his spouse. Right now, he has to change his clothes for the party later.

"I can't believe this. I am officially married and I am really not willing. Saying the vow and I do already enough, what's the use with this party? It's not like we love each other.." Jungkook mumbled alone in the room. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his clothes while his eyes looking at the new suit placed on the table for him to wear.

"Well, he was indeed beautiful but no, I still hate him. It's because of him that I can't be together with Jimin.." Jungkook's voice laced with hatred thinking about his so called spouse.

Flashback

Jungkook looked at the main door to see the guy that he is supposed to marry with. Taehyung was walking towards him while linking his arm with Taehyung's father. When Taehyung arrived and stand in front Jungkook, Kim JaeHyuk let his son's arm go and walked to his seat. Jungkook looked at the guy in front of him.

'He is beautiful' he thought. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's mismatched brown eyes. One eye is single lid while the other eye is double lid. His eyes are quite big and making him looks pure and innocent, like he has not seen any bad and evil things in this world. Looking carefully at his eyes while taking note of the beauty mark near his eye, Jungkook could see a hint of sadness. 'Does he also not willing?' he questioned. Jungkook mentally shrugged his thought. After Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook moved his view to the other's nose. His nose looks normal and quite high. The mole at the tip of his nose makes him actually looks cute. Then Jungkook's eyes strayed to the other's lips. Jungkook noticed that his lips look soft and plump and actually a heart shaped.

'he is perfect and really beautiful' Jungkook trying to subtly eyeing Taehyung from head to toes and he did it few times.

'But my Jimin is more beautiful than him' Jungkook concluded as the mentally rolled his eyes and then proceed to listen to the priest near them to start the vows exchange.

End

Jungkook had changed his clothes and sit back on the chair in the room. He didn't want to go out and he is trying to take as much time as he can to hide.

"Not that important.. I really hate to see that guy. He is beautiful but too bad his personality is not as beautiful as his face. He is a guy that would do anything for money.." Jungkook said lowly. Suddenly he heard his phone rang. Jungkook reached out to take his phone and looked at the screen.

"My Baby'

He quickly answered the call.

"Hey Baby.."

"Don't 'hey baby' me Jeon Jungkook. I saw your spouse and he is so beautiful. I am sure you will fall in love with him.." Jungkook could hear Jimin was angry and jealous from his voice.

"No baby, I will not fall in love with him. I told you already that I will only love you. how can I fall in love with him when you are all I could think about? If I love him, I wouldn't call this a force marriage baby ah" Jungkook said. He closed his eyes. He cannot stand with all this force marriage, marrying and living with Taehyung, cannot be with Jimin and Jimin was angry at him.