Chapter 24

"Jin hyung, when will Bogum arrives?" Taehyung asked as he fixed his clothes. As Jin promised, He brought many clothes for Taehyung to choose. Since Taehyung was not sure which to wear for the party, Jin gladly helped him to choose. The younger man has been touching his clothes since earlier feeling a bit uncomfortable because it looked expensive to him and kind of fit to his body showing off the lean but curvy body.

"Yah Taehyung ah! Stop fixing your clothes. You look beautiful already. Stop it.. Bogum will be here any minutes now" Jin said as he slapped Taehyung's hands gently to stop him from keep on fixing the clothes.

"Jin hyung.. I don't really feel comfortable with this clothes.. I feel like I am not being myself.. I could have worn my own clothes.." Taehyung said frowning while looking at Jin.

"Oh No no.. come on Tae.. we have been talking about this for the last 30 minutes at home and now here.. sorry to say it but the clothes you have at home does not suit the party for real and that was the reason why you wear this clothes.. also we did not have enough time to go and buy another clothes now.. in case you don't notice we are already in front of the hotel where the party is just inside there.." Jin replied. Taehyung was about to argued back but was stopped when they were greeted by Bogum who just came.

"Hey! Sorry for waiting-.." Bogum stopped his speech as he looked at Taehyung. He smiled seeing the younger man was slightly pouting.

"Woow Tae.. You look beautiful.." Bogum said.

"See? I told you already... you look so damn fine.." Jin said as he look at Taehyung while making suggestive eyebrows movement. Taehyung did not say anything to their comments but only pout and frowned. Jin widened his eyes looking at Taehyung teasingly.

"Come.. Let's go inside.." He said.

All three of them walked in the venue of the party. As the three of them entered the hall, almost everyone was looking at them specifically at Taehyung. They were captured by his ethereal look. That also captured someone else's eyes. Jin led the two to the side as he knew that his two friends didn't really know guests there.

"Drink Sir?" one walking waiter approached and asked them. Jin turned to the waiter followed by the two. He nodded and took one glass from the tray. Taehyung and Bogum followed suit.

Taehyung was looking around as he was trying tomake himself a bit comfortable with the party. He took a sip of his drink while his eyes are still looking around. Then his eyes captured to one man that was looking at him. Taehyung was surprised and quickly looked the other way.

"Hey guys,. I heard that later there would be another party after this. now is like a formal one where the guests drinks and chats and walks around and later there will be music and dance.. that's kinda bop and cool.." Jin said as he fixed his hair. Taehyung and Bogum were looking at him.

"What? Then we will be here longer than you say?" Taehyung asked. Jin reluctantly nodded.

"I guess so... sorry Tae.. I don't really know the party arrangement.." Jin said feeling a bit guilty because he knew Taehyung did not want to go out for long. Taehyung understand that Jin also did not know about the party, so he smiled.

"Its Okay.."

"Hey.. it is just a couple more hours longer right? We could just have fun.. besides, we haven't have fun together for like ages already right?" Bogum said.

"Yeah just have fun.. it is not like we will create trouble here.." Jin said. Bogum nodded and looked at Taehyung

"Okay.." Taehyung said but still he was a little worried as he thinks of Jungkook. He did not know that the time limit for him to go out and afraid that Jungkook will be mad at him. Other than that, he was worried about the party, not this one but the later one as he never been to a club or should he say like a wild party. Maybe that answered his question when he saw most of the guests are young and only few older guests. Taehyung sighed and prayed that there will be no problem happens later. Taehyung was deep in his thinking when he heard someone was greeting Jin. He looked at the man and noticed that it was the same man that was staring at him earlier.