Chapter 2

"Shit..." Jungkook cursed. He was 30 minutes late. He actually has a date with his boyfriend, Park Jimin. But he had to lie to his mother saying that he has a meeting to attend because he knew that his mother even his father didn't like Jimin. Thinking about his boyfriend, Jungkook smiled. He like how the cute man smile, his pout, how he loves to cuddles, Jungkook even loves it when Jimin is angry at him. But he didn't want to make Jimin mad at him because it needs a price to make Jimin smiles again. Jungkook look at his watch and sees that he is 45 minutes late now.

"Shit... Shit.." He said. Jungkook was driving to his boyfriend's photo shooting location. And yes, Park Jimin is a model in fact one of the most known model in the country. Everyone likes him because of his cute and pretty face and he is also smart and always know what he has to do and that's why he manage to stand to where he is right now and he already is in his five years career. Many companies want him to be their ambassador and model for their products and devices and Jungkook is really proud to have him as his lover.

Then Jungkook arrived at the shooting location. Jimin was having his own break time when Jungkook arrived. He is sitting on the provided chair that has his own name shown at the back of the chair while sipping his juice. Jungkook took a deep breath as he approaching the cute man.

"Hey dear..." Jungkook said while smiling sweetly. Jimin looked at him and then turned his head away looking at the other direction as if there is something interesting there. Jungkook know from that that the man was mad at him. He then took a seat the chair next to Jimin.

"Look baby, I am really sorry for being late. You know about my father right? I have to stay with my mother first. She had been really upset about my father disappearance these last few days and then this morning, thank goodness, my father called us telling that he is safe and fine. My mother wanted me to come with her to get my father but I had to refuse and lied to her when the truth is I am going to meet you. I did this because I love you.." Jungkook said hoping that Jimin would soften and not mad at him anymore.

"But, couldn't you at least call to let me know that you are going to be late?" Jimin said still not looking at Jungkook now crossing his arms on his chest.

Jungkook smiled. 'At least he still talk to me.. He is so cute'.

"I am sorry Jimin ah, please forgive me?" Jungkook plead. Jimin still didn't want to forgive him. Jungkook remembers something. He reached his pocket and pulled out small red colour box in a heart shape.

"Here.. to make up for me being late, this is for you" Jungkook said and put the box on Jimin's hand. Jimin looked down and can guess what is in the box then turned to Jungkook. He flashed a sweet smile at Jungkook.

"Make sure you are never late again, and even if you are late at least call to let me know.. okay?" Jungkook smile nodding his head. Jimin open the box and his eyes widened.

"Wow kook, it's so beautiful. Thank you so much" Jimin gave Jungkook a peck on his lips. Jungkook gave him a diamond necklace. Jungkook smiled. He knows how to make Jimin not angry at him and that's one of it, jewelleries or any accessories. Though Jungkook remembered that Yoongi, his bestfriend once has told him to not be with Jimin because he said Jimin does not really love him.

Flashback

"Jungkook ah, if you would listen to me.. please listen to me.. Jimin is not who you think he is. He is not the one for you. he is just like the others.. a gold digger." Yoongi said while looking at Jungkook who was laying on the couch in his office. Jungkook always comes to his office whenever he is bored or if he wants to talk. Most of the time, he came to talk about his relationship with the model. Jungkook closed his eyes. Yoongi sighed.