Chapter 3

The next day

"Tae ah," Taehyung turned his head to look at the handsome man beside him. The man looked at him in the eyes and he looks like he wants to say something that he has been keeping for a long time. Taehyung smiled.

"Yes Gumie ah?" Park Bogum the name of the man beside Taehyung but he really like the nickname Taehyung gives him. At first the name sounds weird but after a while it sounds right especially if it is coming from Taehyung's lips.

"I have something to tell you.. I .. It's just that.. I don't know.. no.. " Bogum's words drifted. He looks at the beach in front of him. Trying to find courage to say what is been weighing him. Both of them were sitting on a wooden bench facing the beautiful view of the beach. Taehyung nodded.

"Yes Gumie.. what is it?" Taehyung's brows furrowed. He stares at Bogum waiting for the man to tell him the reason why he asked him to meet today.

"I.. have to move to the city.. I got a job offer" Bogum stopped, he looked at Taehyung who looks shocked and then turned to sad. Jaejoong looks down to his lap.

"I am sorry Tae.. It's really hard for me. I don't want to leave here.. I don't want to leave you.. but it's a good chance of a life time. It's an offer from the biggest company in the city. I want to take the offer but there is something that stopping me here. There's something else that I....." Bogum drifted as he caught a sight of YeonJun running towards them. The boy was calling his brother's name.

"Taetae Hyung... hyung..." the said man turned to the voice and saw same sight of his brother panting hard from running. The older brother looked at the younger with confusion etched on his face.

"What is it Yeonjun ah?"

"Hyung.. Appa called you to go home now.." he said still panting for air.

"Okay,. sorry Gumie.. Appa wanted me to go home now.. We will talk later okay? Let's meet again later" Taehyung said to Bogum. He got up and quickly left with his brother. Bogum looked at the back of the two leaving figures. His eyes looked at the older of the two with sad eyes.

'I will be sure to ask you to marry me'

--

"Owh.. Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon.. I am sorry to ask.. But what matter brings you to come?" Kim JaeHyuk asked as he bowed to his guests. He was surprised to see them coming back to his home. He thought yesterday was their last meeting.

"I'm sorry if our sudden coming here is disturbing you but we have an important thing need to discuss with you" Jeon JoonHo said as he bowed. He came with a big hope, hoping that what he wants he would get with all parties agreed wholeheartedly.

"Owh.. no.. it's okay.. I was just surprised that you would come here again to my humble home and I can't think of anything that you could possibly need to discuss with me" Kim JaeHyuk was cut off.

"No.. don't say that.. We're not like the others.. We treat other peoples the same.. we are all the same.. so.. please treat us normally." Jeon JoonHo said. Jeon JiHyun nodded and smiled.

"Yes .. treat us like your friend or maybe future family.." Jeon JiHyun said. Kim JaeHyuk was shock as he heard that, He looked at both couple who smiled at him. He was confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, the matter that brought us here is about your oldest son.. TaeHyung" Jeon JoonHo said. He looked at the other. His expression shows that he was even more confused.

"TaeHyung?.. what's with him?.. did he do something when you were here Mr Jeon?" Kim JaeHyuk asked with worried in his voice. Jeon JoonHo shook his head.