Chapter 18

"Oh hi Taehyung ssi.." The pretty man smirked at Taehyung and walked passed him to enter the mansion. Jimin walked in and looked around the interior mansion.

"Such a nice home but the thing is I can feel that there is... no warmth here.. Why Taehyung ssi? No love here?" Jimin said. Taehyung's brows furrowed and he was frowning. 'What is he doing here? Why is he saying something like that?'

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked softly hoping that the other man could answers him in the right manner.

"Oh Nothing specifically.. I just want to visit my lover which is now my husband's first wife. I wonder how is his life here living in this big mansion? Now with Jungkook being married to me, you must be really lonely right Taehyung ssi? No wait, you wouldn't feel anything because Jungkook was never with you since the beginning. Sorry about that Taehyung ssi. We are both Jungkook's wives and you are younger than me by few months' right? We shouldn't be too formal with each other.. I will call you Taehyungie okay?" Jimin said with sarcastic tones in his words. Taehyung looked down but then he turned his back towards Jimin.

"Right.. Jimin.. please have a seat.. I will make a drink for you.. What do you prefer to have?" Taehyung asked as he trying to ignore the other's words earlier. Jimin walked behind Taehyung to the living room and took a seat on the luxury look couch.

"I want a hot milk please.. I have to take care of what I eat and drink you know since I am pregnant with Jungkook's baby.." Jimin said as he rubbed his still flat stomach. Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

"Okay.. Please wait for a while, I will go and make you drink.." Taehyung said as he slowly turned and walked to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Taehyung brought a tray of drink from the kitchen and walked slowly to his guest. But unfortunately he was not careful enough that he tripped on his own feet accidentally. The hot drink splashed onto Jimin's body. The pregnant man screamed when he felt the hot milk on his body.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He yelled at Taehyung while holding his clothes from sticking back to his body. Taehyung was surprised as he realized what had happened. He quickly walked to the man.

"I am sorry.. I did don't mean it to happen.. please forgive me.." Taehyung said as he fanning the other man with his hands to reduce the burn from the hot drink. Actually panic that he didn't know what to do, Taehyung thought to suddenly go to the kitchen and get a wet towel to wipe the other with. Taehyung quickly run to get the wet towel leaving behind angry Jimin. Taehyung came back with the wet towel and wipe Jimin. The angry man pushed Taehyung's hand that was holding the towel.

"No! I know that you did it on purpose. You want to kill me? Or maybe you want to hurt and kill my baby?? You hate that I am pregnant with Jungkook's baby so now you want to kill our baby? Right?!" Jimin said looking at Taehyung fiercely. Taehyung shook his head quickly.

"No.. No.. I am not.. really.. I didn't mean it.. it was really an accident.. I didn't do it on purpose.." Taehyung said trying to explain. Jimin shook his head.

"No way, I am going to tell Jungkook about this see what he will do to you later.." Jimin said as he quickly walked to the door leaving Taehyung behind, As Taehyung registered Jimin's last words about reporting the incident to Jungkook, he quickly followed Jimin outside. He grabbed Jimin's wrist and stopped the other man.

"Please don't.. I am really sorry.. I really didn't mean it to happened.." Taehyung said facing the other man's back since Jimin didn't turned to look at him. Jimin didn't say any words and harshly pulled his hand from Taehyung's light grip. He walked to his car and drove away.