Chapter 14

It's been a month since Kim Jaehyuk died. Jungkook had watched his spouse and found that Taehyung was quieter since that day. Yeonjun and Soobin didn't know how to cheered Taehyung up. He, himself didn't really talked to Taehyung well, more like he avoided the other and didn't want to talk to Taehyung. In their room, Even though they were sharing one bed but there would be a barrier between them. For Jungkook, it was better if he avoided the other than giving him harsh words and treatment. He decided to just let it be like that and when the time has come, he would let Taehyung go without deep hatred between them.

After he had done wearing his suit, Jungkook walked down and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook could hear the sound of pan and spoon or whatever it is. He walked in the kitchen and saw Soobin and Yeonjun were chatting happily. Soobin saw Jungkook first as he sat facing to the kitchen entrance.

"Hyung, Good morning.." Soobin greeted him happily. Well, Soobin indeed happy a little with his brother because Jungkook has changed his attitude towards Taehyung ever since Yeonjun came. Yeonjun heard Soobin and then turned his head. He smiled when he saw Jungkook.

"Good morning Jungkook hyung.." Yeonjun greeted. Jungkook smiled.

"Good morning.." Jungkook replied them as he took a seat at the head of the table. Jungkook looked at the figure who is busy stirring something at the stove. The other man didn't even turned when he entered the kitchen.

"Tae hyung, please hurry up.. I am hungry right now.." Soobin whined in the hope that he could make the older laughed or even smiled a little. Taehyung turned and gave the whining boy a little smile.

"Wait a bit, it's almost ready.." Taehyung said with a low voice. Luckily all the other three could hear him. Few moments later, Taehyung walked to them while carrying a plate in his hand.

"Wah! Smell good.." Soobin said with a wide smile. Yeonjun smile while Jungkook drank his juice. Taehyung then sat with Yeonjun to his right, Jungkook to his left and facing Soobin.

"Okay.. let's eat..." Yeonjun said as he took a spoon of his food. Taehyung looked at his brother and smiled.

"Slow down, the food won't go away if you eat slowly.." Taehyung said. Yeonjun pouted but still listened to his brother. Soobin chuckled at Yeonjun and then looked at Jungkook.

"Hyung, it's your first day working after a while..i guess you should prepare yourself mentally and physically.." Soobin said. Jungkook looked at Soobin.

"Why?"

"It's stressing hyung.. I feel like I just want to quit the job and let Appa work by himself but im afraid that Appa will take all my cards and leave me penniless.." Soobin said dramatically. Jungkook chuckled.

"Why don't you quit the job for real and apply for acting?" Jungkook said. Yeonjun burst into laughter while Taehyung just smile.

"Hyung..." Soobin whined.

"Hurry up.. it's time to go now.." Jungkook said while standing up followed by Soobin who just done with his breakfast but mouth still full and quickly grabbed his juice and drank it. Jungkook started to walked out the kitchen.