Chapter 29

Weeks later...

Jimin was not in his very best mood. He felt like all the good, anything good in him is gone as he read the news from the magazine. Jimin took a close look at the picture of a man in the page. The same man on the cover of the magazine. Jimin's eyes narrowed as he recognized the man that was on the page with the title 'New Era, New Rising'. As he read the content, he realized that the man will be the ambassador for one of the most famous and expensive brands in the world, Louis Vuitton.

"Kim Taehyung" He called out the name of the man. He then threw the magazine to the floor and screamed angrily.

He then took a deep breath and reached out his hand to take the remote control on the table in front of him. He pressed the power button and just after that the TV switched on. Jimin rolled his eyes when he watched the TV.

"Mr. Kim, the show has just over. I understand that the new rising model is under your management. He is still new to these big things and what make you finally decide to let him signed contract with one of the most famous brands in the world? Because as a person who is new to this modelling world, it can be quite a lot for him" The reporter asked Namjoon as the other man smiled. Jimin cursed as he watched.

"Actually, from the first time I saw him, I knew that he is very talented and is going to be a big star. I know my decision and I trust myself to make that decision and most of all, I trust Kim Taehyung's ability to do it. And now he just showed us that he can do it and I am sure most of us can agree that he is so much better than some other models out there." Namjoon replied proudly. The reporter nodded agreed.

"Now, we will invite Mr. Kim Taehyung to join us. he has changed the clothes and is now wearing the luxuries we all know and I must say he looks really gorgeous and charming wearing it." The reporter greeted Taehyung who looks shy but also confidence can be seen at the way he carries himself.

"Hello..." Taehyung said as he bowed a little.

"So polite... Kim Taehyung shii.. how are you feeling right now? How does it feel to have done such a big task something that is still new to you?" She asked.

"Hmm, I was actually nervous because I was afraid that I could not do it and you did not know how shaky I am on the stage. but then I remembered the support I have from everyone closes to me making me realized that I am also doing this for them. And I can't thank you enough to Mr. Kim Namjoon as he was the one is giving me this one chance and decided to put his trust in me. Thank you..." Taehyung said as he said the last word to Namjoon. The said man smiled.

"No need to thank me. I am just giving the opportunity; it is all up to you to grab and use it. I am just merely open the door for you and up to you to ventures what is beyond the door" Namjoon said. Taehyung and the reporter nodded as they both understand what Namjoon trying to say.

"Right... beautiful words from Mr. Kim Namjoon.. and to Mr. Kim Taehyung, Good luck on your journey. May you will always be success and loved by many-"

Jimin switched off the TV and like the magazine, he threw the remote control onto the couch. He closed his eyes and rubbed is almost four months belly. He felt like he was now regretting his decision to have this baby at the time he was on top of his career. If only he could think further before taking this big decision, he would be still the number one top model. Now with Taehyung has already stepped into the modelling career and by looking at the responds he received from many, Jimin could see that Taehyung will definitely a step ahead of him soon. And he did not like that at all. He cannot turn back the time like when he is still at the top and not pregnant and that is why he really needed Jungkook very much.

He needed Jungkook so that he can continue to live easily. In wealth, names and reputation. He did not love the man but he still had to lie to his lover, Kai so that the man will not keep on pestering him to leave Jungkook. He loves Kai but he cannot live an ordinary lives with him. Jimin then smirked when something came into his mind. He wanted Jungkook to divorce Taehyung and let the man see that Taehyung does not worth to be his spouse.