Chapter 19

Taehyung was sitting next to his brother, Yeonjun. He looked at his left and saw Jungkook was sitting with Jimin on another two seat couch. The pregnant man was cuddling to Jungkook. Then, Taehyung looked to his right and saw Soobin was sitting alone on another seat and was busy eating the fruits that was brought by Jeon Jihyun but Taehyung has caught the younger has rolled his eyes few times already seeing the view in front of him and then finally Taehyung looked at the older couple in front of him that even though they has married for a long time but he could still see the love between them still strong.

All of them were called by the head of the family to come over for dinner. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was smiling gently at Jimin and realized that it has been three days since the incident happened and Jungkook was really cold to him. Taehyung was so deep in his thought until he could hear Jeon junho's voice talking.

"Actually other than asking you guys came over for dinner, it has been a while since the last we all sit and spend time together. We should make this a weekly thing to do.. or daily also okay.." Jeon Junho said while smiling looking to his family. Jeon Jihyun who was sitting next to him also smiled.

"Yes Appa I agree, I would love to have this family day. If Eomma is willing to cook more food for dinner next time I will come and eat here every day.." Soobin said licking his lips imagining all the delicious foods in his mind. The others could only shake their heads.

"I am with Soobin hyungie.. I will come with hyung here every day too.." Yeonjun said looking at Jeon Jihyun then to Soobin who was looking at him. The two of them smiled cheekily then got up to high fived each other. Yeonjun has grown closer to the Jeon elder couple but more to Jeon Jihyun as the older woman loves to spoil him with foods. It was easier to grab the two youngest attention and interest.

"Okay Yeonjunnie ah, Just come over here very often then Eomma will cook all foods you want.." Jeon Jihyun said looking at Yeonjun and smiled warmly. Soobin pouted.

"What about me Eomma ah?" Soobin asked as he crossed his arm on his chest. Taehyung chuckled watching the scene made by Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Yeah yeah.. you too Soobinie.." Jeon Jihyun said. Jungkook and Jimin also let out a small laugh.

"Soobinie is so cute.. Yeonjunnie too.." Jimin said while giggling lightly. Soobin looked at his brother's second wife and tried not to rolled his eyes since most of them were looking at him. 'yeah right.. Soobinnie?' he thought. Taehyung looked at Jimin and saw that the other man was looking at him and was smirking. Taehyung turned to looked at the others.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot.. Eomma and Appa planned to make a party soon.." Jeon Junho said. All of them looked at him except his wife and she already knew what her husband going to say.

"Party?.. what party?" Jungkook asked looking at his father. Jeon Junho looked at his wife and smiled lovingly.

"We are going to celebrate our anniversary soon.." Jeon Junho replied but still looking at his wife who was smiling shyly. The others gave different reactions. Soobin made a vomiting sound, Taehyung and Yeonjun let out a "Awww' while Jungkook 'tsk' as the reaction. Jimin was smiling quietly.