Chapter 8

Taehyung stirred when he could feel the warmth feeling indicating that it's already in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes, mind still fuzzy. He looked around and realized that he was alone in the room. Then he remembered what had happened last night. He was now married and he realized that the thought of having a new and happy life with his husband was really impossible for him. Taehyung sighed. The room he was in right now was guest room and although it was so comfortable, Taehyung felt like he did not belong there. He was alone. His father and brother were not there with him. It was just the first day in the new house already he missed them badly.

Slowly, Taehyung got up from the bed and walked to his bag. He unpacked his things and put it in the closet. After that, he walked to the bathroom to get ready. Taehyung walked out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. He wanted to make breakfast for him and his husband. Taehyung was thinking hard of what he should prepare for the older man because he was afraid that Jungkook might not like what he cooks. Taehyung thought of something and smiled. He prepared the ingredients and start cooking.

After done with the cooking, Taehyung put the foods on the dining table and was ready to eat. Then he furrowed his eyebrows. He got up and then walked out of the kitchen and stand near the stairs. 'Hasn't Jungkook woke up yet?' he waited another ten minutes and when he think that he couldn't see Jungkook anytime soon he decided to go upstairs and get the older man. He walked up the stairs and since it was the first time, he was not sure which Jungkook's bedroom was. There are few doors there and he opened it one by one. Until he reached the last door that he sure was the master bedroom. He took a deep breathe. Inhale and exhale.

Taehyung knocked the door. No answer. He knocked again, this time a bit louder. Still there is no answer. He debated with himself. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He felt like it was his responsibility as the spouse to awake the older man but remembering how the other acted last night, Jungkook might have another reason to be mad at him again. Then his feeling to do his responsibility won, therefore he decided to get in the room. Slowly he reached for the door knob. He pushed the door and walked in while looking around the room. He shivered a little at the low temperature of the room. The room was really beautiful even though the theme of the room was dark based. Then he looked to the large bed in the room. There, he saw Jungkook was still on the bed sleeping soundly almost covered wholly by the thick blanket around him.

Looking at the scene, Taehyung was debating himself again. Thinking that the food is getting cold and he was worried that Jungkook might not like it, Taehyung took another deep breath and walked close to the man's side of the bed.

"Jungkook shi.. Jungkook shi' he called out gently. He called few more times but the sleeping man did not have a reaction. Taehyung brave his heart and lifted up his hand to the man's shoulder. He only uses his forefinger to touch the man while calling his name. Still there was no reaction. Taehyung frowned a little bit. 'Is he dead?' he sighed and decided to do more to wake the other man. He shook the other man's shoulder.

"Jungkook shii.." he called out still with gentle voice. He was actually afraid adding to what happened last night, Jungkook's scary angry face makes him shiver a little. Jungkook let out a growl as he turned to face the other side. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's sleeping figure.

"Jungkook shii.." Taehyung shook Jungkook again. Letting out a loud sigh, Jungkook sat up and turned to Taehyung with a big frown on his face. He was really angry. Taehyung gulped.