Chapter 13

Taehyung was crying quietly. He wanted to sobs, wails, screams loudly but even if he did, it still would not change anything. His father is gone. He is not coming back. Taehyung will never see his father again. Taehyung remembered how they finally found his father's body after two days. When one of the villagers came to their door and said that they had found his father's body, Taehyung and his brother together with Jungkook and his family rushed to the scene.

He could still remember how he felt when he saw his father's body. Bloated and blue while lying frozenly on the sand after the villagers helped placing his body. Taehyung immediately hugged his brother as they silently looking for each other's comfort. He cannot deny the truth in front of his eyes. His father is dead. Taehyung could see it with his eyes but he did not want to accept it. He felt like he wanted to quickly bury his father so that the one he sees in his head is the alive and warm Kim Jaehyuk. His father will forever be alive in his mind. He would always see the man that always smiles warmly in his mind.

Therefore, they held a funeral for His father. Jungkook and His parents helped the two brothers arranging the funeral. After the funeral was done they all still stayed for few days to help Taehyung and his brother clear and arranged the house. The cleaned the house and Taehyung even promised himself to come back once in a while. Taehyung closed his eyes hoping to forget everything even for a while.

Jungkook who was driving took a glance at the man that was crying silently. He saw that the other had closed his eyes but Jungkook knew better that Taehyung was not sleeping. He also didn't expect that this thing would happen. The first time he came to see his father in law will also be his last time. He was just getting to know his father in law and actually feel comfortable with the older man but it was too short. The time is too short and suddenly the older man was dead. Jungkook sighed quietly. He then looks at the younger man sitting at the back through his front mirror. The younger brother was still crying though Yeonjun was trying to control but little sobs and whimpers can be still heard in the car. They were now on their way to home. They brought along Yeonjun because Taehyung definitely will not left his brother alone.

Jungkook and Taehyung bringing Yeonjun home making Jungkook think of their situation. 'With Yeonjun is now going to stay with us, Taehyung will have to move to my room because I don't want Yeonjun to know the real situation between me and his hyung'. With all of them deep in their own thoughts, they had finally arrived at Jungkook's mansion. Another car stopped behind their car and Jungkook knew that it was his parents's car.

Taehyung slowly got out from the car followed by Jungkook and Yeonjun. Yeonjun walked to his brother and stood next to him. Even though Jeon Joonho and Jeon Jihyun was nice, Yeonjun still not that familiar with them. As if she knew how Yeonjun felt, Jeon Jihyun walked to the younger man and hugged him.

"Don't worry Yeonjun ah, we love you and we will take care of you. We are your family before and we are your family now. Don't hesitate to tell us if you need anything.." Jeon Jihyun said while her eyes get teary. Yeonjun feeling the warmth from her words cries as he hugged the older woman.

"Shh... don't cry.. Now, I will be your Eomma and you have have your Appa here..." as she pointed to Jeon Joonho who smiles gently watching the two and continue, "Your Appa, even though he is not physically here with us, you know and we know that he will always in our hearts. You need to continue live happily just the way your Appa wanted.. okay?" Jeon Jihyun said as he rubbed Yeonjun's back as a comfort. Yeonjun nodded. Taehyung who was watching didn't realize that he was also crying. Jungkook walked to him and touched his shoulder. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and found that the other man was looking so sorry for him. He didn't have that cold and hard expression on his face. 'Maybe he is really sorry'