Chapter 25

"Why did you do that Jungkook ah?" Yoongi asked feeling angry. First because his sleeping time was again disturbed by his troublesome dongsaeng slash bestfriend when the man has knocked or to be exact bang and kick his door early in this beautiful morning. Second was because of what his stupid friend has done resulting to what he said his wife ran away from home.

"And now what did you say? Taehyung has ran away from home?" He asked once again at Jungkook who was sitting on the couch rubbing his thigh in panic and tapping his feet on the floor.

"Yes hyung.. stop asking me questions and please help me find him hyung.." Jungkook said as he stood up and pace around the living room.

"Why should I help you when you are the one who caused it? Did I not tell you to be patience and hold your anger last night?" Yoongi replied. Jungkook stopped and looked at Yoongi. The sleepy man gulped when the younger made his way to him.

"Please hyung... please help me find him.." Jungkook said almost begging pulling Yoongi's arm like a child. Yoongishook his head as he did not know what to do to his friend.

"Now tell me.. what did you do to Taehyung?"

"I...I.."

"Wait..before that, why did you do what you do?"

"I... It's because he was really closed to Bogum.. did you not see that they almost kissed? You them last night weren't you? I just.. can't stand that.."

"So.. do you love Taehyung?"

"..."

"Jungkook?"

"Hm.. you must be laughing at me.. I.. I think that I love him.. no wait.. I.. I love him.." Jungkook said looking at the older waiting for the man to laughed at him. But no, Yoongi was just smiling.

"I know.."

"Huh.. what? How do you know hyung?" Jungkook asked. Now he was just looking stupid in Yoongi's eyes. The older sighed with Jungkook's behavior.

"Now what? Falling in love with Taehyung making you stupid already?"

"yeah I asked how did you know? I did'nt asked to be called stupid" Jungkook said.

"I just know"

"Did you tell him that you love him?"

"Yeah... but I don't think that he heard me.." Jungkook said as he looking at Yoongi. He had to admit that falling in love with Taehyung is really making him stupid as he did not know how to tell and show his love to Taehyung in a proper way.

"Now tell me.. What did you do that make him ran away from home?"

Flashback

Taehyung was dragged by Jungkook to the living room. Jungkook was really angry that he pushed Taehyung to the couch making the man to sit hardly on the couch. Taehyung was now crying as he was really scared. He was afraid of what Jungkook might do to him. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his red eyes while putting hands on the side of his hips.

"Who gave you the permission to go the party?" Jungkook asked in anger. Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he slowly stood up.

"Yo-u agr-red wh-en we asked yo-u.." Taehyung stuttered as he looked down to the floor.

"when did you asked me?" Jungkook asked again feeling another wave of anger. He thought that Taehyung was lying to him because as far as he remembers Taehyung did not and had not asked him for his permission.

"whe-n You-are at the off-ce.. we tex-ted you.. using Jin- hyung's pho-ne.. you replie saying-hat you-re agr-eed.." Taehyung replied.

"I did not receive any message" Jungkook said almost shouting making the other man to lower his head. But then, Jungkook remembered about Jimin's visit. ' No, Jimin will never do something like that..Taehyung must be lying about sending the message' He thought.