Chapter 12

The next morning...

"Appa.." Taehyung ran towards the middle aged man who was busy fixing his fishing net at his usual spot. Taehyung was so happy to meet his father again. He really missed him and also his brother. Therefore he was really thankful towards Jungkook for keeping his words to visit his family. The older man turned as he heard his son's voice and there he was, running towards him.

"Taehyung ah..." He said as he hugged his son as soon as his son reached him. Taehyung smiled happily as he hugged his father. Jungkook followed Taehyung from behind and looked at the scene in front of him. He couldn't help but to feel the emotion of missing someone badly. Kim JaeHyuk turned to Jungkook, his son in law.

"Jungkook ah.."

Jungkook looked at the older man and walked towards him. He bowed.

"Mr Kim.." Kim JaeHyuk frowned a bit.

"Don't call me that Jungkook, you are now married to my son.. please call the same name Taehyung call me.." Kim Jaehyuk said. Jungkook smiled. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was smiling. 'He looked really sincere with that smile'.

"Okay.. Appa.." Jungkook said. 'I don't know how and why but I really feel warm and comfortable with Mr Kim.. It's like I can't even act in front of him...'

"Appa.. are you going to the sea again?" Taehyung asked. Kim Jaehyuk smiled at his son.

"Yes Taehyung ah, I haven't been going for a while because I need to fix the net.. Now that its fixed I want to go and see if I can catch some.. I will be going in a while after I check everything.. you wait at home and when its about time, you can start preparing for lunch. I will try catch some fishes and bring it home.." Kim Jaehyuk said. Taehyung nodded though he actually kind of disagrees to let his father go.

"Let's get to the inside.." Kim JaeHyuk invited. The three of them then walked to the house.

Jungkook walked into the house and looked around. 'It's small but I feel comfortable..'. he sat on the old couch in the living room while Taehyung disappeared into the kitchen making drinks for them. Moments later, Taehyung came out from the kitchen while carrying a tray of drink and put the tray on the small table in the middle of the room near to where the couch was placed. He poured the drinks into the cups and then passed it to Jungkook and then to his father who was sitting two seats away from Jungkook. Taehyung looked around and noticed the quietness.

"Appa.. where is Yeonjun?.." Just then, Taehyung could hear his brother's voice screaming from outside the house.

"Hyung?! Are you here? Where are you?" Yeonjun asked screaming like crazy. Taehyung shook his head and sighed. 'When will this boy started to act more mature?'. Taehyung got up and walked to the open front door.

"Yeonjun ah, I am here.. no need to scream.." Taehyung said. Yeonjun looked at him and ran quickly to his brother.

"Hyung.." He screamed as he hugged Taehyung with force making the older man stumbled backward a bit.