Chapter 28

Jungkook turned to the left. He does not feel comfortable, he turned back to the right. That was why he kept on tossing to the left and right on the bed making the man beside him moved a bit. Jungkook looked at his side and stopped moving trying to make sure the other man back to his slumber.

Jungkook could not stand it anymore as he still cannot sleep, he got up from the bed and walked out the room leaving his second wife, Jimin sleeping in the room alone. It was just that because he could not sleep. He walked to the other room and lying on the empty king-sized bed. There is no Jimin beside him and he could move as much as he wants.

Jungkook sighed. It has been three days and still Taehyung has not coming home yet. Jungkook has missed the beautiful man a lot and he could not really sleep or rest properly. He really missed the man so much. Jungkook lie on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Jungkook blinked his eyes few times as he could see Taehyung's face at the ceiling.

He rubbed his eyes to know to make sure if he is only imagining things. But when he looked at the ceiling still, he could see the beautiful face. Jungkook knew that he was only seeing that. He knew that it was not real. That was just telling him how much he missed Taehyung. He did not realized that there are tears running down from his eyes wetting the pillow under his head.

Jungkook really could not stand the feeling of missing someone. It would be much better if Taehyung was in front of him even if the beautiful man is ignoring him. Rather than not seeing him at all. Jungkook promised himself that when Taehyung is back, he would treat him very well like how he should be treated. Yes, that was what he promised to himself.

Jungkook was thinking that what Yoongi has advised him to do was right. On the second day Taehyung was missing, Jungkook once again came to Yoongi to ask the other to help him find his missing spouse. Yoongi has suggested him to report to the police. At first Jungkook was reluctant as he did not want the problem to expand especially if his family came to know about it but Yoongi said to ask the police to keep low profile about it. Only then he agreed to the suggestion.

After they reported to the police, Jungkook and Yoongi was at the café together waiting for news from the police. That was when Yoongi told Jungkook to change his attitude towards Taehyung. Jungkook was listening to Yoongi. That was because he knew that his friend was right. At the same time, he tried to remember everything he has done to Taehyung. Jungkook remembered that everything he did was just hurting the man. He remembered Taehyung's crying face. He wanted to change and treated his wife better than before.

Jungkook turned to his side and that was when he realized the wetness on his pillow. He was crying. He just realized how much he has cried and he has never crying like this before. From this, he has realized how much and how deep he has falling in love with Taehyung. He did not know how and when but he just fell. Now it has been three days since Taehyung missing which mean that tomorrow he will have to go back to his and Taehyung's mansion. He will go back to the empty home. Jungkook was full of regrets as he did not treasure the beautiful man before. Now he was totally lost and weak. Lost and weak to man named Kim Taehyung. Jungkook then fell asleep with Taehyung the last thing in his mind.

The next day...

Jungkook was sitting in his office when Yoongi rushed to his office without knocking making the owner startled.

"Hyung, you know the rule in every office. knock before you enter..." Jungkook said weakly. He wanted to scold his hyung like always with his loud voice but then only a weak voice that comes out of his mouth.

"Screw about the rule, this is more important..." Yoongi said ignoring what the other man said earlier and took a seat on a chair in front of Jungkook's table.