Chapter 9

Jungkook pressed the doorbell few times more. He started to feel frustrated when the owner still hasn't opened the door. He abused the doorbell button again. Just then the door was opened revealing a sleepy man rubbing his eyes trying to chase away the sleepiness. The man opened one of his eyes and stared at Jungkook. His face turned annoyed.

"What are you doing here Jungkook? aish.. I was planning to spend the weekend by sleeping the whole day and here you are coming to spoil it.." the man said. Jungkook who was really pissed with the earlier incident ignored the man and walked in the house.

"Nothing, I just want to have breakfast with you yoongi hyung.. its been a while since the last time I ate here, right? Prepare something now please hyung.." Jungkook said as he sat on the couch and then reached out to take the TV remote control and switched the TV on. Yoongi widened his eyes.

"Yah! Don't you already have a wife at home? You coming here to have breakfast for what? I wanna continue my sleep and I am lazy to cook.." Yoongi said.

"Wife? What wife? I don't have a wife hyung.. he is not my wife.. Besides, I don't want to eat his food. Who knows what he put in his food. He might put poison in his food to kill me slowly so that he could inherit my money when I die and live happily.." Jungkook said with his eyes looking straight to the TV. Yoongi looked at the younger man and shook his head. 'What kind of drama did he watch to make that kind of scene of his own wife? He didn't know his wife but calling him all names.. Jungkook.. Jungkook..' he thought.

"We will have breakfast outside. Wait for a while, I am gonna go get ready.." Yoongi sighed and turned to go and get ready. Jungkook didn't response as he was engrossed to what he watches in the TV. Later they both walked out the house and drove to their favorite cafe for breakfast.

--

"Hyung.." Taehyung could hear Soobin was calling him gently. He turned to the younger and saw that Soobin was standing beside him.

"Hyung, you were spacing out. I have been calling you for few times already.." Soobin said. Taehyung smiled weakly.

"I am sorry Soobin ah.." he said. Soobin looked at Taehyung and knew that Taehyung was still thinking about what had happened earlier.

"It's okay hyung. What are you watching?" Soobin asked as he took a seat beside Taehyung. Soobin then looked at TV screen.

"Ah? I don't know..i just watch it..." Taehyung said. Though he was looking straight to the screen but his mind was replaying what had happened during breakfast and that's all he saw. He kept on hearing Jungkook's voice and his harsh words.

"Hyung, please forget about what Jungkook hyung said before. I know that you didn't deserve it but please just ignored everything he said. I know we just met today but I trust my instinct. I know you are not that kind of person hyung. I trust you hyung.." Soobin said while touching Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung smiled a little.

"Yes, thank you Soobin ah.. and can you help me with this one thing?" Taehyung asked with hope in his eyes. Soobin smiled.

"Yes hyung. What is it?"

"Please keep what had happened today as a secret. Please don't tell Appa and Eomma about this. I.. I don't want to them to be worry about small matter like this.." Taehyung said.

"Hyung.."

"Please Soobin ah..." Taehyung pleaded as he held Soobin's hand. Soobin sighed. 'You are so nice hyung. You don't want Appa and Eomma worried and I can understand that but Jungkook hyung was treating you badly and you call it as small matter?' he thought.