Chapter 30

Taehyung walked out the bathroom while drying his hair with another small towel. He woke up early today and remember that he did not have his work until after lunch, that was what Namjoon told him yesterday. He took his clothes from his bag and wear it. Taehyung has one strength or in this case weakness in him, which is no matter what Jungkook has done to him, he still has to do his responsibility as his spouse. His father has taught him well that is to do his responsibility. He knows what his responsibilities are and he knows he still has to do it. The responsibilities for today start by making the man his food for breakfast.

After done dressing, Taehyung walked out his room and headed to the kitchen. He walked to the fridge to find any ingredient left and then checked on the cupboard to see what he could cook for breakfast. When he found what he needs, he started his cooking.

Jungkook walked down the stairs and heard the sound from the kitchen and knew that was Taehyung. Jungkook smiled. Today, he decided to stay for a while before go to work. Jungkook walked in the kitchen and saw that Taehyung was so focus with his cooking. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's back and could not help but to admired the beautiful man.

Taehyung feels like someone is staring at him decided to look back and there he saw Jungkook was standing there while staring at him. Taehyung did not say anything but turned back to his cooking. Jungkook started to feel nervous as he did not know how to face the quiet and cold Taehyung so he decided to sit on the chair at the dining table while waiting for the breakfast is done.

After waiting for a while, the breakfast finally done and Taehyung was filling it in a plate. Then he put in on the dining table. Jungkook took the initiative to serve his own food onto his plate. While Taehyung who at first has decided to not have breakfast with the man, finally changed his mind because he was also hungry took his plate with food and sat two seats away from Jungkook. The man has already started eating his food.

After eating another spoon of his food, Jungkook smile widely.

"Wah Tae, It's really delicious... I am really missing out this whole time... If I eat this delicious food every day, I will gain weight in no time..." Jungkook said. Taehyung just rolled his eyes. He did not have any plan to answer the man today. Jungkook continued to have another spoon.

"Dear Spoon, You have delicious food on you.. a very delicious food.. can you answer me dear spoon?" Jungkook said while smiling looking at the spoon.

"Can you just eat your food Jungkook? Don't talk while you eat. Aren't you afraid that I might put poison in your food?" Taehyung said without looking at the man sitting at the head of the table. Jungkook quiet for few seconds.

"Tae please, I am sorry.. can we put that behind us? It was all in the past. If only I taste and eat what you cook I wouldn't even mind if you put a ton of poison in it..." Jungkook said as he smiled trying to lightened the situation.

"Yeah Right.."

"I am serious Tae.." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung almost pleading.

"Do you have work today Tae?" Jungkook asked as he started another conversation.