Chapter 10

Jungkook's eyes fluttered slowly as he opened his eyes. He turned his head to look at the clock on the table near the table. It stated 3.30PM. Just then, his phone made a 'ding' sound indicating an incoming message. Jungkook reached his phone and saw a message from his brother.

Hyung, where are you? Come home early. Appa called and want us to come over for dinner

Jungkook sighed as he thought about what to come when he went to his parents's home. He would have to act lovely with the gold digger. Thinking about that, really made him feeling really unwilling. He felt like wanted to screamed in anger. He then slowly pulled his arms from his lover's head making the smaller guy sleeping next to him stirred. Jungkook got up and was searching for his clothes.

"Honey ah, why are you getting dressed? You need to go?" Jimin asked seeing that Jungkook was now fully clothed.

"Yes baby, Sorry I have to go now.." Jungkook said as he walked closer to Jimin.

Aww.. do you really have to go? I just want to be with you.. I still miss you..." Jimin whined looking up at Jungkook as he still lying on the bed. Jungkook smiled lovingly. He then leaned down to kiss the pouting man on his lips.

"Yes.. I will make up to you when I see you okay? I love you.. And I miss you too" Jungkook said giving Jimin another kiss before he got up and leave.

--

Jungkook arrived at his mansion. He got out his car and walked to the door. His steps were heavy as though he was being forced and about to sacrifice his life. Jungkook walked in and saw Soobin who was sitting on the couch watching some reality show on the TV. Soobin noticed Jungkook but decided to just ignore the older man.

"Soobin ah, So Appa is calling us to have dinner at home?" Jungkook asked his brother. He knew his brother was mad at him.

"yeah.." Soobin answered shortly.

"Okay.. I am going to get ready now. You too get ready. You go tell him to be ready before me and Soobin, I hope you..." he was cut off by Soobin

"I know.. don't let Appa and Eomma know right?" Soobin said as he look at Jungkook with angry gaze.

"Right.." Jungkook replied. Then he turned and walked to the stairs to him room.

At 5PM, Jungkook was walking down the stairs while fixing his hairs. He saw that the TV was still on but no Soobin. He walked to get the TV remote control and switched the TV off.

"Yah Soobin ah, get out from the kitchen now. We are going to leave now. Save some space in your stomach for dinner later..." Jungkook shouted from the living room. Few minutes later, Soobin cme out from the kitchen with snacks in his hands. Jungkook sighed. Next, he was looking for Taehyung.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" Then Jungkook could see that Taehyung hurriedly left his room.