Chapter 15

Taehyung was about to sit down when the doorbell rang. He was a bit tired because he had just finished doing house chores. Yeonjun has gone to the school and he was left alone in the mansion. Taehyung walked to the door and opened it. He saw a back of a man as the other man was back facing him.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung said. The man turned around and took off his sunglasses.

"Tae? Taetae? Yah Kim Taehyung!" The man squealed loudly. He then laughed while hugging Taehyung. Taehyung was thinking hard trying to recognize the man. 'his laugh sounds really familiar.. wait..'

"Jin hyung? Is that you hyung?" Taehyung asked pulling away trying to see the man clearly.

"The one and only.. Kim Seokjin.. Worldwide handsome man is gracing you with his presence.." Jin said opening his arms in a proud manner. Taehyung was frowning a bit with the introduction but then he gently smiled. 'That is his Jin hyung alright'

"Sorry I didn't recognize you at first hyung. It's really been a while since the last time we meet each other. You really changed a lot. Look at you hyung, you look really handsome and fashionable.." Taehyung said while looking at Jin from top to bottom. Jin laughed.

"Of course Taehyungie, I work as a model so, it's not surprising that I have to wear some up to date clothing.. Beside rather than the clothes, I would say it's actually my handsome face and beautiful body that makes me looking this good.." Taehyung shook his head while he smiled. The older man really has not changed.

"By the way Tae, Arent you going to invite me in?" Jin asked.

"Oh yes, Sorry hyung.. Come on in.." Taehyung opened the door wider to let Jin in. Jin walked in the mansion and was amazed with the interior.

"Wow Tae, Your home is really spacey and beautiful.. Where is your husband? Jin asked.

"Ah, he start working today so he should be at the office right now with his brother.." Taehyung replied. Jin nodded.

"His brother lives here with you guys?" He asked. Taehyung nodded.

"My brother..  Yeonjun also staying here with us.." Taehyung told him. Jin looked at Taehyung.

"What about your Appa? Is he staying here or at the old house? Jin asked not knowingly. Taehyung shook his head.

"Appa passed away already. He was drowned when he was at the sea.." Taehyung said sadly. Jin was shocked. He then walked closely to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Im so sorry Tae, I didn't know about that.. Why didn't you tell me?" Jin said as he pulled away. He knew how Taehyung really loved his father and he was also really closed to the older man. Taehyung smiled.

"I am sorry hyung. I guess I forgot to tell you about that. I was not really in clear mind for a while.. And it's been a month.." Taehyung explained. It really didn't cross his mind to call his best friend slash close brother.