Chapter 4

Kim Jaehyuk walked out of the room followed by Taehyung. The Jeon couple sees them and couldn't help but to feel nervous as they were both worried that Taehyung would reject their proposal. Kim Jaehyuk sat on where he sits earlier and Taehyung then took a seat beside his father. Taehyung looked at the couple in front of him who was staring at him. He offers a little smile and then looks down on his lap. Kim Jaehyuk looks at his son and sighs internally. Watching both father and son really makes the married couple nervous.

"So...." Jeon Joonho couldn't stand the silence, decided to break it but he paused as he also not sure what to say. Kim Jaehyuk looked at Jeon Joonho.

"Taehyung said that he agreed to accept your proposal.." Kim Jaehyuk said. Both Jeon Joonho and his wife felt relieved. They feel like the heavy weight on their chests is lifted up. They are really happy that Taehyung accepted the proposal.

"Really? Thank you Taehyung ah, we are really happy that you accepted this proposal and also, we are sorry if this is too sudden but please don't worry we promise you that we will take a really good care of you and we already love you very much" Jeon Joonho said while smiling happily. His wife besides him also nodded eagerly agreeing to what he just said.

"Yes Taehyung ah, we love you like our own son. We know that we just met yesterday but it doesn't really take long to love someone right? What more you are also easy to love.." Jeon jihyun smiles motherly. Taehyung nodded.

"Yes Mrs. Jeon. I was really comfortable when you hugged me earlier and that reminds me of my eomma. I thank you for that" Taehyung said as he smiled.

"Aww,, if that so, please don't call me Mrs Jeon anymore. We are going to be family.. Call me eomma from now on... and eomma promise you that eomma will hug you everytime we see each other" Jeon Jihyun said excitedly. Taehyung smiles as he sees that and nod his head.

"Then.. What will you call me?" don't want to lose to his wife, Jeon Joonho asks Taehyung. Taehyung was a bit in hesitance as it's still new to him. But he already agreed to call Mrs Jeon 'Eomma'.

"Come on Taehyung.. What will you call me? Sooner or later you will have to call me that.. But preferably.. now" Jeon Joonho teased the young man. Looking at Kim Jaehyuk, Jeon Joonho saw that the older man is smiling while eyeing his son. Taehyung quickly look at his father who was smiling then at the woman he called 'eomma' just now. She is smiling encouraging Taehyung with a little nod.

"Ap-ppa" he feels warm as he didn't plan on the stuttering. Jeon Joonho doesn't feel satisfied with that.

"What? It's invalid and unreacheable.. Please try again" Jeon Joonho continued teasing Taehyung. Kim Jaehyuk smiles as he looks at the scene in front of him. He believes that the couple in front of him really loves his son and he really hope that both Taehyung and Yeonjun could lives happily. Kim Jaehyuk feels relieved as he knows that.

"Appa.." Taehyung said. Jeon Joonho smiled.

"See.. it's not hard.. get used to it.. you are going to call me appa from now on.." Jeon Joonho chuckled.

"You call him Appa.. I want to hear you call me Eomma now too" Jeon Jihyun demanded while pouting.

"Eomma.."

"Awww... I am so lucky,, you are so lovely.." Taehyung was sure that if he is close to the older woman, she would pinch his cheeks already. He smiled. He really feels like he could easily love the couple in front of him. He just hopes that Jungkook is also as warm and nice as his parents.

"And oh, hyung.. Can I call you hyung? You are older than me and we are going to be family soon.." Jeon Joonho said as he look at the older man.

"Yes, it is okay.." Kim Jaehyuk accepted,