Chapter 11

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as to adjusting to the brightness from the morning and after his vision cleared he took a glance at the clock. 8 AM. He got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. After a while, a fresh looking Jungkook walked out the bathroom. He had tower wrapped around his waist while his hand holding another tower to wipe his hair. He headed to the closet and pick clothes for him to wear because he decided to go to the mall.

"Well this is the first time I am going to take him out..." Jungkook mumbled clearly feeling unwilling. Then he remembered something and quickly wears his clothes. He picked up his phone on the table and dialed a number. He wanted to order a breakfast set for himself. 'I guessed they are having their breakfast and I still don't want to eat his cooking. He might poison me or put something to make me listen to him'.

After that Jungkook walked out of his room and headed to the stairs. Jungkook could hear laughter from the kitchen and could instantly recognized that it was his brother's and another soft laughter which Jungkook know for sure will be Taehyung's. Jungkook suddenly feel irritated in his heart and mind.

"He could only laugh like that when I am not around.. might be because he want to keep his proper act in front of me.." Jungkook laughed to himself. 'Nice one Kim Taehyung'.

He walked to the kitchen and there he saw Taehyung was laughing while covering his mouth and Soobin was trying to pull the older's hand so that the older can laugh out loud. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who now was laughing freely. He watched how the older laughed, how he can see the other's boxy smile, eyes narrowed from the laughter. Jungkook could feel something from the inside of him. He feels like he wanted to keep the smile on Taehyung's face. Then he could see Soobin holding Taehyung's hand and then shook his head.

'No.. look at him Jungkook, he was flirting with your brother..' his mind screaming at him.

'Yeah, he shouldn't do that.. he is your spouse and he is flirting for your eyes to see..' he could hear another one.

'With your brother?'

'Your own brother?'

'How do you feel Jungkook?'

"What? How should I feel? Tsk that he is a whore? Well, I don't really care if he is flirting or whatever he is doing. He can do whatever he wants because after all we will divorce soon. So I don't care.." Jungkook whispered. Jungkook saw Soobin put his hand at Taehyung's right cheek and saw that Taehyung was smiling sweetly at Soobin. 'Well, even though he can do whatever he wants but I still don't want to see all his whorish attitude..'

"Wow, why are you guys so happy today? I could hear you guys laughing happily from my room upstairs.. mind to share?" Jungkook smirked. He could see Taehyung was looking at him then he looked down on his plate. Soobin turned to his brother giving the older a glare before turned back to his food. 'See? There he goes again. Nice act'. Just then Jungkook could hear a doorbell and knew that his order has arrived. He turned and walked towards the main door.

Soobin looked at Taehyung who was eating slowly. The older man was quiet now. He sighed. 'I just got hyung smile and laughing and now he is back to being like this.. thanks so much Jungkook hyung..' he thought.