Chapter 17

"What?!.. You are going to marry Jungkook?.." Kai asked as he looked at Jimin who was sitting beside him sipping his drink. They were both sitting on the couch at the living room. Jimin has called Kai to come over early in the morning to tell him about the news.

"Yes Kai..  It is in our plan right?.. Besides.. With me pregnant now.. It will only make our plan becomes easier.." Jimin replied. He turned to looked at his lover who was still shock with the married news and now, when he mention about the pregnancy, his eyes grew even wider.

"What?!.. You are pregnant?.. And whose is it?.." Kai asked. He was really surprised now. His lover, not forget to mention a man was pregnant.

"Yes honey.. I counted the days and I am sure the baby is yours Kai ah.. but I told Jungkook that it was his so that he could marry me.." Jimin said sipping his drink again. Kai did not like their plan now. Jimin was pregnant with his child and he wanted to be together with his baby.

"Cant you just forget about marrying Jungkook thing baby ah?.. I mean I was okay with the plan before but now that you are pregnant with my child.. if you marry Jungkook.. You will stay with him and what about me?.. what if I want to see my baby?.. Just marry me Jimin ah.. And we could live happily together.." Kai asked.

Jimin looked at his lover.'Marry you?.. No Kai ah.. I love you very much but I cant marry you.. You cant afford to give me everything I want.. I cant Kai ah..' he thought. Jimin was thinking hard to make Kai changed his mind.

"Kai honey ah.. Okay.. How about this.. I will ask Jungkook to buy me another house.. So that I'll not be living under the same roof with Taehyung and with that.. The two of us will have turn to be with Jungkook.. When it was Taehyung's turn then.. You can come and see me with your baby.. How about that?.. I'll give you money every month.." Jimin suggested.Kai was thinking about the suggestion.He didn't really agree but he knows Jimin too much to know that the other man wouldn't want to changed his decision. Kai sighed.

"Okay then.." He said slowly. Jimin smiled and hugged the man beside him. Kai hugged him back tightly.

"Just make sure.. You are still mine baby ah..." Kai said as he closed his eyes.

"Dont worry Kai ah.. I am still yours.."

--

Jungkook just finished with his breakfast. Taehyung was busy collecting the empty plates on the table and carried it to the sink. Yeonjun was helping his brother while Soobin was busy eating his dessert. Jungkook looked at Soobin.

"Soobin ah.. can you go to work by yourself today?.." Jungkook asked. Soobin stopped and then looked at his brother.

"Why hyung?.." Soobin replied.

"No.. I feel like I want to drive Yeonjun to the school today.." Jungkook said. Soobin sighed but then nodded.

"Okay then.." Jungkook then looked at Yeonjun who was taking his backpack and walked to Taehyung who was busy washing the plates.

"Hyung.. I am going to go to school now.." Yeonjun said. Taehyung turned to looked at his brother and smiled.

"Okay.. Be careful.. Study smart.. don't make any trouble at school okay.." Yeonjun nodded and smiled.

He had heard the words many times already but still his brother didn't get bored to say that. Well, his brother just loves him too much.

"Okay hyung..." Yeonjun turned and walked but then he was stopped by Jungkook.

"Yeonjun ah.. How about if Hyung drives you to your school?.." Jungkook asked.

Yeonjun looked at Jungkook who was just stood up. Taehyung halted with his task when he heard that.