Chapter 16

"Bye Tae.. if there is anything happen you know you can always call and find me right?" Jin said as he hugged Taehyung and then he pulled away. Taehyung nodded. Well, Jin really kept his words to stay until very late afternoon. Thankfully Jungkook has not home yet. Taehyung was relieved for that.

"Okay, I know hyung. Don't worry too much about me. I hope we could meet and chat again hyung. Please come and visit whenever you are free Jin hyung.." Taehyung looked at Jin with hope in his eyes. Jin smiled.

"I will Tae.. you will be seeing a lot of me in the nearest time.. you will have no time to miss me.." Jin said cheekily and chuckled. Taehyung smiled.

"I have to go now.."

"Okay, I will send you to your car.." Taehyung said. They walked and chatted until they reached Jin's blue Lamborghini. Jin unlocked his car and opens the door. Before he got in the car, he turned around and looked at Taehyung.

"I will go now and please Tae.. tell me if you have any problem and I will try my very best to help you.. you know you can always trust me.." Jin said. Taehyung nodded. Jin smiled and then got in his car. He turned on the engine and slowly reversed his car. A few seconds after Jin's car gone, Taehyung was about to turned around to head back inside when he heard a car's sound.

Taehyung turned back to look. He saw Jungkook's car. After the car's engine was off, Jungkook got out from the car. Taehyung looked at him and then looked at the passenger seat and found there was no Soobin with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "Who's coming just now?" Jungkook asked. He saw a car coming out from his mansion. Jungkook could see the man and remembered him as one of the model that he saw when he attended Jimin's show before.

"He is my friend.. where is Soobin?" Taehyung asked.

"I left the office earlier because of some matters. He will find his own way home later.." Jungkook replied. Then both Taehyung and Jungkook saw a taxi stopped outside the gate. They thought it was Soobin but then, they saw that it was Yeonjun that got out from the taxi.. Yeonjun walked towards his brother.

"Hi Tae hyung, Jungkook hyung.. Sorry I am late. My friends asked me to go with them to the mall to get things for our assigned project.." Yeonjun said. He was afraid that his brother would be angry at him because of that.

"Its okay Yeonjun ah.. now get inside and take a shower.." Taehyung said. Yeonjun nodded but before he walked to head inside he turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook hyung, is Soobin hyung home yet?"

"Not yet but he should be back soon.." Jungkook answered. Yeonjun nodded once again and walked inside after telling them. After Yeonjun disappeared inside the mansion, Jungkook turned to looked at Taehyung.

"We will go to Appa and Eomma's.. I have something to discuss with them. Just you and me. You prepare foods for Yeonjun and Soobin and then get ready. We will leave after that.." Jungkook said and then just walked passed Taehyung. Taehyung turned and stared with confusion at the man's back. Then he quietly followed.

--

Jungkook was sitting with his father at the living room while Taehyung was helping Jeon Jihyun preparing fruits and desserts in the kitchen. Jungkook looked at his father who was sipping hot cocoa in front of him. He was debating with himself whether he should talk about Jimin or not. Few minutes later, Jeon Jihyun came out holding a plate of desserts with Taehyung who was holding a big plate of fresh cut fruits. They both put the plates on the table in the middle.

"So Jungkook, what is it that you want to discuss with me? What is so important that you need to come here? Is it about the company?" Jeon Joonho asked. Both Jeon Jihyun and Taehyung also looked at Jungkook waiting for the other to start talking. Jungkook swallowed hard as he open his mouth to talk.