Chapter 26

Jimin sighed as he tried to concentrate on the TV. He did not know what to do. He did not know how to answer his lover, Kai because every time they meet up the same topic will be brought up and they would end up quarreling. Now he is waiting for Kai to come. Jungkook was at the office as he told him when the pregnant man called him earlier and that was why he allowed the man to come. His thought was disturbed when he heard the doorbell. Jimin stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and there he saw Kai standing in front of him.

"Hey Baby.." Kai said as he hugged the smaller man and leave a peck on his lips. Jimin smiled weakly and is hoping that they will not have a fight over the same topic again.

"Hey.." He replied weakly. Jimin closed the door while Kai walked to the couch. Slowly, Jimin walked up to Kai. The man saw that and pats his lap motioning the pregnant man to sit on his lap. Jimin sat on Kai's lap and rest his head on the man's shoulder.

"Why are you so quiet?" Kai asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Nothing.. I am just not in the mood today.. Maybe because of the pregnancy.. Jungkook will be coming here later. It is my turn tonight.." Jimin replied. Kai did not really like it when Jimin mentioned Jungkook's name.

"What? Do you need him to stay with you instead of me? You want Jungkook to take care of you and my baby? Damn.. I was the one that should be with you and our baby not him.." Kai said.

"Please Kai.. not today please.. we have been through with this already.. I don't want to fight today.." Jimin said looking at Kai.

"Yes I know.. But I really want to stay with you.. I want to be with my child.. please baby ah.." Kai said. Jimin started to feel angry. Maybe because of his pregnancy or maybe he really is tired of Kai keep on pressuring him.

"Then What do you want me to do?" Jimin asked.

"Ask divorce from Jungkook and be with me.." Kai said. Jimin looked at Kai and stared at the man deeply.

"No I can't. Not when we are already halfway through our plan.." Jimin replied. 'No I can't... I need Jungkook to make mine and my child's comfortable'.

"Why Jimin ah? can we forget about the plan?  I still could afford to take care of you and our baby.." Kai said.

"No I can't" Kai started to feel angry.

"Or maybe you have started to fall in love with him? Do you have feeling for him? Is that why you don't want to leave him?" Kai asked. Jimin looked down to his lap. He has to say something.

"Yes.. I have falling in love with Jungkook.." Jimin replied. Kai was angry that he pushed Jimin a bit making the man to sit on the couch as he stood up.

"What?! You fell in love with him?" Kai said as he pulled Jimin's arm making him stand up Jimin wince in pain. He cannot really do anything due to his pregnancy condition. He stood face to face with Kai.