Chapter 8

It was late now, but the party wasn't going away. It was still as strong as before, maybe even better. The bad people started to fill the place, we all knew. Well, all of us except Zayn. Bingo started to jump up and down, punching from times to times Marcus shoulder. Even him showed some kind of excitement. That was rare. Really rare.

By the way Zayn's eyes lighted with something that seemed to be fear, I knew he wasn't used to that. He was so innocent and I liked that.

We were still talking, but it was just thcit-tchat, nothing deep. We were all too excited, to be true. And I had something to say to one of those guys. Jenna leaned into Andy and they both burst into laughing. I think Marcus heard what they said, because he did that half-smile he was famous for. 

It was that Frank guy who walked towards us. I was usually making businness with him, so he'll know what I'll be takling about. He stood amoung us and ran a hand through his hair to make himself looks cozy. No need to, we all kew he was a dealer kind of guy. And that theyre was no cops around here. 

"Who bought some ?" He asked, showing us a small bag full of white powder. The kind of thing I would die for. And the kind of one who brought me into this nuts-house for six months. But let's not talk about this shit. 

"I did." Bingo said, excitement in his voice.

"I did too" That was Marcus, with kind of an happy tone for once. Usually, that guy is a downer, but when it was coming about drugs... He was hell of a new man. 

"I'll do it next time. For both of us." Jenna seemed happy with her future gift from her "incredible boyfriend" - that's her words -, she was smiling like a madwoman. 

"You still need to give me my stock from last week." I told him, making myself look tough. I always needed to do that around Frank. He have known me for most of my life and still thinks of me as an innocent baby girl. Which I'm not, that's for damn sure. 

He nodded and turned to look at Zayn, who really looked scared as hell. That would probably be fucking interresting.

"You have money ?"

All eyes were on Zayn, who looked like he was about to pass out. "What a pussy" I heard Jenna whispering toward me. Yeah, maybe a pussy, but a fucking cute one. 

"I already have my stock" Zayn said. Frank patted his back and threw us all our bags before leaving wihtout a word. What a bastard. I shoved mine in my bra, because my dress had no fucking pocket on it. That was the last time that I was letting Jenna deciding what I was wearing. 

After hiding my bag, I looked to Zayn, smiling like crazy. Well, at least, I wasn't laughing straight to his face. In fact, I thought it was kind of cute of him not to do drugs. And I told him, by whispering in his ear that it was okay. "You don't have to do that kind of things to hang out with us." He started to smile like crazy and Bingo threw some kind of crappy joke in the air. Everyone laughed and I looked around. The night was just beginning.

...

The party didn't stopped until the sun rose above the horizon. Zayn had left a couple of hours before, leaving us five to more dancing like crazy and saying some fucking dumb shit. By about six, I brought Jenna back to her lot. She was fucking wasted, mumbling about how "fuckingly awesomely cute" it was when Andy fell asleep in the middle of the dancefloor. I didn't say a thing, I was just trying to cut her out. She is just fucking annoying when she presses the "lover mode" button. I'm barely able to stand her in normal times, do I really have to tell you how much I wanted to leave her be, her and her drunken ass, in the lot of some random old people ?

...

After bringing Jenna home - Yeah, she finally shut the fuck up - I took a quick stop by my lot. I needed to change my clothes, because there was no way in hell that I was spending an other minute in that dress. And, when I looked in the mirror, I decided that my stop would be a bit longuer than just quick. Why ? Because I looked like hell. I needed a shower.

...

When I stood out of my caravan, it was still pretty early. Which was great, because I had a lot of things to do today. I made my way up to the travelor part of the camping, where were staying people who aren't regular. I sat on their beach - which was way smaller than the main one - and waited. The sun was kissing my skin and I enjoyed the moment. Or maybe it was just a fake joy, I can't even make the difference. Who could blame me ? I've faked way too much in the last few years. 

I didn't had to stay alone for too long, I soon heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and smiled when I saw my fish coming towards me. I patted the sand next to me, telling Zayn to sit here without a word. He did and looked at me with tired eyes. He was probably just waking up.

"Did you find it nice, yesterday ?"

"Yeah, it was cool" He said, his voice still raspy from sleep. Yeah, I knew he was just waking up. And, in that moment, I need to say that he looked fucking sexy. With his hair all messed up, his eyes half asleep, his dark skin lightening up under the sun... Yeah, fucking sexy.

"Wanna do something today ?" I asked him. Because I had some awesome plans for both of us.

"Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be ready." I laughed, because I knew how the day would end up. He was like all the other guys, all wrapped up around my fingers.

"Okay, I'll just wait here, but move your ass." He smiled and rushed back to his tent. While he was getting ready, I took my phone out and quickly snapped a picture of myself.

"Look what you're missing ;)"

Then I pressed the send button. A few seconds later, Louis answered with a "Fuck you." that made me smile. 

When Zayn got back - we clearly don't have the same notion of "a couple of minutes" - he had changed his clothes and a smile was hanging on his lips. With his cap turned backwards, he looked younger, yet... Pretty sexy too. 

"I'm yours." he said and I laughed. Oh, he had no idea how mine he would be by the end of the day. 

I got up and walked up to him. I was ready for the day, I knew it was about to be a good one.

"I'm gonna show you things you'd never expected to exist."

-----

Hey everyone ! I won't be able to update the story next week, since I'm out of the country for vacation ! So I'll see ya all in two weeks !