Chapter 10

Is it weird that it felt nice to have his lips onto mine ? Nicer than I thought it would ? Yes, I wanted that. I wanted that cute younger guy, because he was so shy and it was like a challenge. I had never expected that thing in my stomach to go on and to make me want this so much. It probably was just because I was a bit drunk and stoned. That was the only reason.

I dropped my bottle on the sand and climbed on his lap. Our lips were still meeting each others, his hands were cupping my cheeks, my fingers were roughly playing in his hair. We were so sore, so in need of each other. It wasn't soft or anything, it was just the burning desire of company, of lust.

Without knowing it, we were laying on the ground, me on top of him. My lips left his, slowly cascading down to his neck. His back arched and I smiled. I was glad I hadn't lost it. My fingers grabbed the hem of his shirt and I pulled it off. It didn't took me long before mine was doing the same. We were going fast, exanging from time to time drunk kisses. He was getting excited, I knew it, I felt it. Our shorts left our bodies without having to think about it. He was getting more and more confident, leaving trays of wet kisses all over my neck, then to my breast. He unclasped - hardly, I need to say - my bra and switched our position. My bare back was laying on the sand and, every now and then I felt Zayn's crotch against my sensitive spot. I was moaning, I was feeling alive. Soon enough, we were both naked, our hands exploring quickly each other's body. Then, he went into me and my nails scratched his back. He was getting into me roughly, I was biting his shoulder to contain my screams. He was good, really good. We both got our higher level - which was rare in my case - at the same moment, before he laid back down next to me. We didn't say a word, I just put my head on his chest. And I tried to convince myself that I had felt nothing but pleasure. That it was nothing but sex.

...

I dreamed of nothing, of blackness surrendering me. There was nothing else, just that, and it felt fucking nice. For once, I knew that the alcohol had nothing to do with me having no dreams. Something changed inside of me during that night and I couldn't put a finger on what the fuck it was. 

I felt the ground shaking a bit under me, I hold it tighter. I didn't wanted to let go of the darkness, it felt great to be there. Then I remembered what happened. I started to smile when I realized that I wasn't holding the ground, but Zayn. 

"Hi..." I murmured, looking up to see his face. There was nothing on our naked bodies, only the wind blowing over our skin. 

"Euh... Hi ?" Well, I was back with the shy guy. I thought he was cute, with that redness over his cheeks and the way his eyes had to not meet mine. Maybe he was ashamed of having sex with me ? Was it that ? 

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't want to..." At first, I thought that I was lying. That I would tell Jenna and that she'd tell me what a great shot I did. But, as soon as the words were leaving my mouth, I knew that I would keep it a secret. Not because I was ashamed, certainly not. But because I wanted this night to stay between the both of us only, no one else.

I looked at his face more carefully. His eyes were now closed and his lips, pinched. His breathing was shacking and he really looked... Like he was regretting it. That hurt, and I tried to convince myself that it was only touching me ego. 

"Was it your first time, Zayn ?" I asked, trying to sound soft and to not pressure him into telling me anything. I waited for his answer, not a single word left his mouth. It was his first time, and it made him seems even more innocent to me. "I'm sorry, Zayn." Still, no sound but the wind. I moved a bit, just to leave him some space. "You regret it, didn't you ?" I thought that I wouldn't get an answer but, as soon as the words flew in the air, he shook his head.