Epilogue

Two wrecked cars, in the middle of an empty parking lot. A man got out of a big caravan, his legs shaking. Already calling the emergency. An ambulance was on its way.

The other car was worst than the caravan. It was only a small car, a cheap Toyota bought many years ago. Inside, a young man was screaming his lungs out. Screaming for the girl to open her eyes. But she wouldn't. Her eyes were closed and they wouldn't open. His voice stopped, he was gone too.

The paramedics rushed outside the ambulance, one of them taking the man apart for him to explain what happened. The two others went to the small car. Getting the boy out first, then the girl. Taking the vital signs.

"I have a pulse !" One shouted to the other.

"I find nothing !"

He persisted. Doing everything he could to put the heart of the young lady back on the track. Pressing her chest, blowing air through her mouth. But there was nothing to do. Nothing.

She was gone.

-----

Really really short, I'm sorry ! But I don't think there nothing else to add. This is the true ending of Zayn and Alexis. No more sequel, no more "other side" of the story. I hope you guys liked it.

And remember...

Life is worth living.