Chapter 33

"You're that girl, Alexis..." His words were running through my mind, as I was trying to make sense out of it. Like... What the actual fuck ?

"For real ?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't get my hopes up once again only to be destroyed right after. 

"Who else could it be ?" His voice was so serious, I had no doubt anymore. Oh fuck, Zayn Malik was in love with me.

"Yeah, seeing it like that..." With that, we both laughed and I resisted the urge of kissing him once again. So I asked him if he wanted to sleep at my place. All he did answer was a sweet kiss planted on my lips. 

...

That night was incredible. It filled me up with something I had no clue existed. We went back to my house holding hands, then his arm wrapped around my waist to keep me warm. 

Way too soon, we were in my bedroom. And I had no clue on what should happen. Were we supposed to fuck ? Were we supposed to just spoon ? But Zayn answered everything as soon as my door was closed. He pressed my back against it and mixed our fingers, before putting them over our heads. He was so close, I was feeling him breathing against my chest. And he was breathing so fucking fast. He leaned in and our lips connected once again. It wasn't like the other times. It was soft and slow, yet so sexual. It was making me shake from head to toes. I forgot bits of what happened. It was so perfect that my mind concentrated only on his lips, not on what was around us. At some point, I had my legs around his waist and I was feeling his crotch between my tights. Right after that, I found myself laying on the bed, Zayn's lips on my neck as he was slowly grinning on me. He was teasing me so bad and his name fell from my lips a few times. Almost with the words 'I love you'. His hands explored my body, mine did the same. There was no scratch, just gentle touch. And love. Oh, so much love. 

...

Waking up next to Zayn is probably the most incredible thing ever. His arms were still around my waist and my ear was pressed to his heart. It felt incredible and I swear that I could have spent the rest of my life like that. 

We may have not spent the rest of our lives like this, but all afternoon. And all evening. We watched TV, we had a pillow war and food in bed. I felt different with him by my side. Like I was discovering an other part of myself I had no clue existed. He was making me feel so incredible, so good. Having him by my side until the end of my life was the only thing I wanted in that moment. 

Zayn had just left and I was all curled up in my bed, still wearing his sweatshirt. He left it for me and it was so huge, I was feeling so small in it. But it was fucking confortable. I took my phone from the nightstand and took a look at the pictures we took during the day. I wasn't looking like myself. I was looking happier, my cheek were pinker, my smile was wider, my eyes had more life in them. I quickly typed a message to Zayn, before quickly falling asleep.

"You're all mine now, Zayn Malik. And I'm all yours ;)<3"

...

It was my private teacher that woke me up the next morning. The only reason I didn't start to scream at her was because I was in a good mood. Yeah, Zayn was putting me in a good mood. But that was until math came along. I hate math. It's not that I'm bad at it or something it's just that... I hate it. No reason, okay ? 

"Good job Alexis, have your lunch time, I'm coming back at one." My teacher said before packing her things and leaving. Yeah, for sure that I would still be here at one ! There's was no way I was handling an other session of homeschool today. So I grabbed my boots and my coat, before leaving the house. Not planning on coming back before night time.